PDA

View Full Version : Who is hottest gaming chick

jbaseley
Aug 5th, 2002, 02:02 AM
who do you think is the hottest gaming chick.

Hylas
Aug 5th, 2002, 11:40 AM
Aya Brea from Parasite Eve (but I don't know if it counts because Parasite Eve is RPG game, not action or adventure) or Regina from Dino Crisis :P

MakgSnake
Aug 5th, 2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Hylas
or adventure) or Regina from Dino Crisis :P
Even I Thought That Regina Was Hot From Dino Crises. I Still Think She Is...... But Jill Is No Less....Althought She Isn't Exactly Sexy Type.

I Know Many Guys Who Think, That SniperWolf Is HOT. Neway, I Think The Hottest Female In A VideoGame Is......"Clair RedField" I Know She Doesn't Dress Hot, But If She DOES, She'd Be Hot. Cause She Is A Pretty Good Looking Female.

AudioBoxer
Aug 5th, 2002, 12:22 PM
Lara Croft is hot, Big tatas

Hylas
Aug 5th, 2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Neway, I Think The Hottest Female In A VideoGame Is......"Clair RedField" I Know She Doesn't Dress Hot, But If She DOES, She'd Be Hot. Cause She Is A Pretty Good Looking Female.

I think the ponytail makes Clair look not exactly like the hottest girl in the gaming universe... but it's only my opinion. And Sniper, I think she could be hot not only for her look, but mainly for her attitude.
Lara Croft doesn't really look hot to me, mainly because I hate Tomb Raider :mad:

AsylumEscapee
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by TrikTopz
Lara Croft is hot, Big tatas

Hehehe. Well said, man.

RobHardo
Aug 5th, 2002, 07:55 PM
I like this asian twins from Agent Under Fire, Tatas and sweet holiday hams

Rei
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:11 PM
Sniper Wolf hands down!

merylsilverburg
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:47 AM
Either Sniper Wolf or Lara Croft. They both look pretty good to me.

Black Heart
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:23 PM
Lara Croft sucks IMO. Not to sound rude, but she's not attractive at all to me. Especially in the older games... I think Olga from MGS2 is hot, even if she dresses more as a man. And I agree that Regina is hot too. I like redheads :D

MakgSnake
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:59 AM
I Agree, LARA Sucks BIG Time. ....... I Forgot. "I Find" Meryl Very Hot........... Yeah Our Meryl......heheheh..........

jbaseley
Aug 8th, 2002, 02:50 AM
i rekon from the ff series tifa and aeris, rikku and lulu.
and most other female main characters are usually really hot.

merylsilverburg
Aug 8th, 2002, 04:10 AM
Ah, too bad no one here likes Lara....while she wasn't "pretty pretty", her toughness and air gave her that "untouchable" impression, so I thought she was pretty cool and attractive 'cause of it. Okay, so you can hit me now. :D

RobHardo
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:52 PM
The only thing that is attractive on her is her Tatas. Thats the only thing that looks real, well in a sense....real. :-)

Killuminati
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:52 PM
Aya Brea

REChick14
Aug 12th, 2002, 07:24 PM
Out of all the games i've played I think I think Jill Valentine from resident evil is the hottest. She may not be the prettiest but what makes her hot is her tough attitude and she doesn't take no for an answer.

MakgSnake
Aug 12th, 2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by REChick14
Out of all the games i've played I think I think Jill Valentine from resident evil is the hottest. She may not be the prettiest but what makes her hot is her tough attitude and she doesn't take no for an answer.
Yeah Shes Cool Too.....But At The Same Time "Claire" Is Amazing Too. I Love Her Attitude... And Even Though She Hasn't Taken Any Lessons Or Work For Any Force ...... She Is There IN Search Of Her Brother......And Her Voice And Everything. Makes Me Think She Is HOT... And She Is Pretty Too!.! Check The "RE CVX" Opening FMV!.!

IbEyOpImP
Aug 17th, 2002, 02:50 AM
i think hana from fear effect 2 is pretty hot

larry_gagnon
Jun 30th, 2003, 10:18 AM
My personal choice would be Rynn from Drakan,shes tough,redhair,and flys a dragon! And for all you guys who like TATAS check out her chainmail.o_O

P.S I almost forgot Alyth,half-elven babe,BALDURS GATE.
:censored:

dan da man
Jun 30th, 2003, 12:14 PM
Actually chris (female:phew: ) out of the DOA games, she Sooooooo hot!

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 30th, 2003, 09:26 PM
I would say either Claire Redfield or Jill Valentine there both very appealing visually and quite realistic personality wise. The perfect women :)

Vicious_2003
Jun 30th, 2003, 09:38 PM
I think it Lara Croft hands down. I mean angelina Jolie is one of the sexiest women in the world and thats who they had play her in the movies, it just doesent get much better than that.

Lara Croft sucks

I certainly hope so ;)

SplinterJD
Jul 1st, 2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by dan da man

Actually chris (female:phew: ) out of the DOA games, she Sooooooo hot!

Actually most of the chicks out of the DOA games are hot.:cool:

But personally I think the hottest is Li Mei from MK: Deadly Alliance.:cool:

Redpyramidhead
Jul 1st, 2003, 10:18 AM
OK the hottest chick in gaming is Ayame from Tenchu:WoH hands down!

It's a definate added plus that this game has one of those swing the camera around your character with the right analog stick features. Nice view:naughty:

_RED_ stuff

Frozen
Jul 2nd, 2003, 12:05 PM
Any girl from the DOA games can pretty much wipe the floor with all other chicks.

blindman
Jul 5th, 2003, 06:45 PM
-Angel from the KOF fighting games
-Blue Mary from the FATAL FURY/KOF games
-Mai shiranui
-Hitomi and Kasumi or som'like that from DOA series
-Jill valentine
-Claire redfield
-Jam from the Guilty Gear series
-Millia Rage from the Guilty Gear series
-Tifa lockheart from FF7(well, it is supposed to be A/A but w/e)
-Quistis Trepe from FF7 (A/A means Action adventure:disturb: )
-Vanessa from the KOF series
-Fongling from RE:dead aim.

do i have to keelp going? there are too many.

Reid
Jul 8th, 2003, 08:38 PM
Ayame, Rikku or Meryl.

Yay videogames!

Boromir028
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:46 PM
If they'd ever sharpen up the graphics a bit, I think Candy Suxxx from GTA: Vice City definitely has the potential to be the hottest. Having Jenna Jameson do the voice work helps a ton, also. As is, I think for some reason that Lulu from FFX is just plain smokin'. Sorry if I'm way off base here.

Boromir028
Jul 20th, 2003, 06:33 PM
Princess Toadstool. Hahaha.