PDA

View Full Version : Sleep

MakgSnake
Aug 4th, 2002, 10:18 PM
Do U Like To Sleep All The Time Or Be Awake And Do Something Every Now And Then.

There Are Many People I Know, Just LOVE TO Sleep And Sleep And Sleep. Its Like Their Hobby!

Is It Yours As Well?

"yawn".......Time To Go To Sleep:zzz:

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 4th, 2002, 10:21 PM
Yes i love to sleep.If i had a choice i would wanna sleep the rest of my life.So peaceful and you don't have to worry about anything.AAAAhh Sleep.

IcyMourdor
Aug 4th, 2002, 10:33 PM
Are you kidding me? My dream job is to be a matress tester. Sleeping is a great hobby. You feel a lot better while resting and then your dreams take you to places for a nice little escape from reality.

AsylumEscapee
Aug 4th, 2002, 10:38 PM
Slipping into uncounciousness IS great, yet so very, very hard.

Hadoken
Aug 4th, 2002, 11:29 PM
I'd like to sleep as much as possible. but its just i dont have that much time to do it.:disturb:

Cannibal Clown
Aug 5th, 2002, 02:51 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:zzz:

Rei
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:21 PM
I'd like to say I'm an active human being, but I love too much to...zzz...sleep...zzz...

Sleazy P Martini
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:09 PM
I love to sleep. Especially behind the wheel.

ToulaPich
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:49 PM
Sleeping to escape reality, sorry bud I got meself a PS2 for that.

Hadoken
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:00 PM
actually, i think sleeping is usually used to keep a person from getting tired. not for escaping reality. thats unless the person is really f'ed up and has a "problem".

Vicious_2003
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:22 PM
SLEEP is my enemy, takes time away from my gaming. I wish I ddint need sleep but alas I eventualy sucum to it at around 3 in the morning . Maybe some day we will be able to take pills that will be sleep supliments and keep us from getting tired, it would solve ALOT of problems. Wed have twice the time we ususally have . Not having enough time is a complaint everyone shares

Hadoken
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:27 PM
you do know that if you have adequate sleep and game in the long run, you'd be playing games longer than not sleeping and gaming for long periods of time, rite?

007_JamesBond
Aug 8th, 2002, 01:59 PM
I love to sleep, and that is one of the only places that I feel like the world will just leave me alone, that is the place I have to escape

Soul Angel
Aug 8th, 2002, 03:16 PM
I love to sleep :happy:
But it really depends on what mood I'm in if I want to go to sleep or not.

Si|ent
Aug 8th, 2002, 05:15 PM
Sleep is good *runs and jumps in bed, falls asleep*