PDA

View Full Version : Vash vs Spike

007_JamesBond
Aug 4th, 2002, 12:54 PM
for those of you who have seen Trigun and Cowboy Bebop, what do you think is better and who do you think would win, lol

BowevelJoe
Aug 4th, 2002, 01:06 PM
after awhile, spike, spike will kill, vash wont..so, after awhile i think either vash would incapacitate Spike long enough to get away, or Spike would cap his ass..but they are both some of the best main characters i have ever seen in an anime series, heck, they may become best friends :D

Pu the Owl
Aug 4th, 2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
after awhile, spike, spike will kill, vash wont...

*SPOILERS*

I think in certain situations Vash would kill. Just look at Legato Bluesummers :sarcasm: It's true that he's the only person he killed during the whole series, but who knows... maybe the next could be Spike...:laugh:
Mmmm... seriously, I don't know who could be the winner among them. Spike is the most charming, but Vash is the cutest :love: And speaking of strenght, well, Vash is not human, so he could win, no? Spike dies at the end of CB, while Vash survives at the end of Trigun. Maybe Vash would win...

Vicious_2003
Aug 4th, 2002, 02:26 PM
Id Say Spike ;)

Hylas
Aug 4th, 2002, 06:48 PM
I think Vash would win. He has this kind of "supernatural" abilities helping him escaping from any difficult situation. I don't think Spike would have many chances to win... but yeah, maybe they would become friends :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Aug 5th, 2002, 01:11 AM
I'd say that Vash would win. Since he does have these supernatural abilites, he would be able to duck and avoid all of Spike's shots and might wear him down. Even though he doesn't kill, I'm sure he would be able to find some method to bring Spike down in the end. But, I agree that Vash and Spike would be better as friends too. :happy:

007_JamesBond
Aug 8th, 2002, 07:37 PM
it would be a good fight, although I think that Vash would win, or they would kill each other

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:26 PM
From what i seen of the 2 animes i would go with vash.

Cannibal Clown
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:26 AM
I'd go with Spike.I've seen very little of trigun, but spike kicks a lot of ass, without hesitation, and usually never misses his target either. Vash bluffs, and scrambles It's easy to tell who would win. vash might run away, but that doesn't mean he would win. Spike would then just have to get into hios swordfish and chase him down that way.

I don't have any hatred toward vash. i think he's cool, and one of my favorite characters. But in all logical scence, spike would kick vashes ass.

Another character i think you should have put down would be gene starwind, from outlaw star. to me, they are all pretty much the same kinda guys. Three fast shooting gunslingers, with awesome personalities.

I'd still fote for spike though.

Si|ent
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:53 AM
I dont know who would win but like everything in this world everything has some weakness in some way or form so spike would just have to find the weakness of vash.

007_JamesBond
Aug 10th, 2002, 03:01 PM
or Vice versa