PDA

View Full Version : Your Changing Sides Now?

MakgSnake
Aug 3rd, 2002, 08:52 PM
One Of The Best Thing About Metal Gear Is That, We Know That We Are Gonna Get And Hear Some Of The Most Memorable And Amazing Dialogues.

And Thats What The Metal Gear Series Has. MGS1 Had One Of The Most Amazing Script. And Same Goes For MGS2.

I Would Like To Know Which Dialogues Was Ure Fav, The One U Always Remember, Or Like To Hear Again And Again.

It Doesn't Have To Be A Top Notch One. It Could Be Anything.

Like I Like The One In MGS1, Where Snake Says..."If We Make It Through This, I'll Tell You".........Its Just The Way Its Done, It Sounds Beautiful!.!

What About Yours!

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:47 PM
Its near the end of mgs2 where raiden asks a question and snake resonds."We can because we have no other choice"

MakgSnake
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Its near the end of mgs2 where raiden asks a question and snake resonds."We can because we have no other choice"
I Remember, I Like That Too........ But The One I Loved Was .. When Snake Is Talking To Fortune In The End, And She Is Braging About That She Cant Die Right And Everybody in Her Family Has Died......And Blaming It On Snake. So Snake Says.."You Want Eternal Rest? Ive Got It Right Here" I Couldn't Stop Laughing, Cause The Way He Said It.......Was Sooooo COOL And Extremly Stylish, Taking The Situation In Consideration. It Was Kinda Being Sarcastic But Being Honest As Well, In His Way! Simply LOVED It!.!

Beretta55
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:56 PM
the one i liked is where the ninja jumped out at raiden and raiden said "your changeing side's now" and snake say's "who ever said i was on your side" it was so fricking cool!!!

MakgSnake
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by baretta55
the one i liked is where the ninja jumped out at raiden and raiden said "your changeing side's now" and snake say's "who ever said i was on your side" it was so fricking cool!!!
Yup That Was Soo Freaking Amazing, Gave Me The SHOCK Of My Life, When I Was Playing It For The First Time!.! "Change Sides?. I Dont Recal Saying I Was On Yours" DAMN, It Was Mind Blowing!.!

Pu the Owl
Aug 4th, 2002, 06:09 AM
*spoilers*

Don't remember the exact words, but I love the monologue of Otacon after Emma dies. Very emotional and moving.

RobHardo
Aug 4th, 2002, 08:48 AM
*Spoilers*
Emma?(tear)..................Emma?(tear) (lots of crying)
(bird speaks) "Hal?.........Hal?, I miss you, Hal, I miss you" (otacon falls down Crying)

Pu the Owl
Aug 4th, 2002, 09:37 AM
Nooo! Not only those two lines! Maybe I'm wrong, but it was a longer monologue...

MakgSnake
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
Nooo! Not only those two lines! Maybe I'm wrong, but it was a longer monologue...
Is It The One Where, Otacon Says "Both You And I, We Are The Same"......... And Then She Asks To Call Her Emma For The Last Time, And Then He Says "Whats Wrong With E.E" And Then She Dies.......... And After She Passed Away..... He Kept Saying "Emma" "Emma"....... I Think That Was Soo Tragic, That He Was Fulfilling Her Last Request And Still It was Too Late As She Was Gone And Couldn't Hear "Emma" From Otacon!.! :(

Hylas
Aug 4th, 2002, 06:19 PM
OMG Makg! I've just remembered from your last post how sad that moment was! I hoped she could survive! It was really really tragic, especially because Otacon seems to be very unlucky in both games... That part of MGS2, together with Sniper Wolf's death in MGS, nearly made me cry :weep:

MakgSnake
Aug 4th, 2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Hylas
That part of MGS2, together with Sniper Wolf's death in MGS, nearly made me cry :weep:
Yeah, Both The Scenes Were Really Sad, Made Me Soo Sad As Well, But The Sequence Where Meryl Gets Shot...Literally Made Me Cry!.!:weep: :heh:

Rei
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:34 PM
Fortune's final speech was amazing, don't you think? Full of pathos...
I think the worst dialogues were the ones among Raiden and Rose via Codec, but some of them were funny :laugh:

Ice Cold
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:07 PM
Especially the crap about his "empty" room. It was so lame it made me sick.

merylsilverburg
Aug 6th, 2002, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by baretta55

Yes! That was awesome and like Makg said, it shocked me too, because I didn't expect him to say that. Ah, basically anything Snake says is pretty cool, ne? ;)

Hylas: I also agree with you that Otacon seemed really unlucky in both games...when Emma died, I thought of Sniper Wolf and I thought "Damn, I feel real sorry for this guy..." The scene with Emma was pretty damn sad too and the dialogue was perfect.....it made a cryball form in my throat, but then I got pissed at Vamp, so my sadness quickly turned to anger. :mad:

Rei and Ice Cold: The Codec moments between Raiden and Rose were silly and boring....made me want to just skip their dialogues, but I was afraid I'd miss something important about his past that might be brought up later on, so I had to listen to their crap and felt stupid when nothing important came up. :disturb: The dialogue about when and where they first met was especially annoying to me. :sarcasm:

MakgSnake
Aug 6th, 2002, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
The dialogue about when and where they first met was especially annoying to me. :sarcasm:
I Dunno, I Actually Like Raiden's Conversation With Rose. I Have No Idea Why, I Guess Romance Should Be There, A Little Here And There...... And The Talk About Their First Meeting Was.... Romantic.... It Was Nice. I Guess The Reason Majority Of People Didn't Like Raiden's Conversation With Rose Was Because They Weren't Happy With Raiden In The First Place. Cause I Believe If The Same Conversation Was Of "Solid Snake" People Might Have Enjoyed It. Thats What I Believe.

Raiden Is New.......Its Not That Easy To Digest A Character Like Him, But I "HOPE" He Stays In The Metal Gear "SAGA" Forever Or So!

Black Heart
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:10 PM
I think the reason why people hate so much the dialogues between Rose and Raiden is that... they shouldn't be there!
I mean, it seems strange that while Raiden is in a mission like that one, they actually can spend important minutes of the mission talking about their first date, their house, their relationship and so on. It seems a bit out of place :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Aug 7th, 2002, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

I Guess The Reason Majority Of People Didn't Like Raiden's Conversation With Rose Was Because They Weren't Happy With Raiden In The First Place. Cause I Believe If The Same Conversation Was Of "Solid Snake" People Might Have Enjoyed It. Thats What I Believe.

Well, that might be true for some people, but for me, it's only slightly true. Yes, I admit I didn't like Raiden as much, but my dis-like for him didn't have anything to do with the conversation between him and his girl. I just didn't like the dialogue being taken place since it was kinda cheesy and didn't really have to do with the story. Even if it was between Snake and Meryl....I would probably get bored too, but I admit, not as bored.

Raiden Is New.......Its Not That Easy To Digest A Character Like Him, But I "HOPE" He Stays In The Metal Gear "SAGA" Forever Or So!

Yeah, it was kinda hard to take this new guy in, but I agree with you Makg....I hope he continues to play a role in the series and hopefully, we can see him become more of a man than he was in MGS2. :D

MakgSnake
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Black Heart

I mean, it seems strange that while Raiden is in a mission like that one, they actually can spend important minutes of the mission talking about their first date, their house, their relationship and so on. It seems a bit out of place :laugh:
I Think That Was There Because.... Rose Thought That She Wouldn't See Raiden Ever Again.......If Raiden Doesn't Survive So Thats Why They Recalled All Their Memories...During That Time. And U Saw Rose Saying Stuff Like "I Am Just Wasting Ure Time"...... And At Times Raiden As Well said "Why Now? On A Mission Like This"........ But Still They Both Couldn't Help But Talk About Their Sweet Love Life!.!

Yeah, it was kinda hard to take this new guy in, but I agree with you Makg....I hope he continues to play a role in the series and hopefully, we can see him become more of a man than he was in MGS2.

And Yeah That Is Sooooo Right......I Know That Raiden Will Grow As A Character And As A MAN In The Next Episode I Just Know It!.! He Has To.......He Will........And Then He'd Be The Clever One As Well..... But Giving Him A Comic Role Just At Times, Doesn't Harm Him. ......... But I Hope........We GET A "GOOD" New Comic Character In The Next GAME. Dont U Think We Need One!

Frozen
Aug 11th, 2002, 03:47 PM
About comic characters Fatman was awsome. He was freaking funny :D

About "I don't recall I was on yours" (Raiden's side) I was also shocked for a moment, because for a couple of seconds, I even thought that Snake turned out to be at Solidus' side or something like that (because if you think about it, Solidus did have a point and an ideal, he just didn't do the things he should have done in the correct way)

What Fortune says about Hal's monologue, that Emma's mom seduced him and all, was pretty melodramatic. Although it did not bother me. To see all that made me almost cry. I felt almost the same way Meryl-chan did, but the opposite, I was first pissed at Vamp, and then I got all sad about E.E.

It was freaking awsome when Raiden asked Snake what he should believe in, and Snake quickly answered "That's your problem" That even made me laugh :laugh:

MakgSnake
Aug 11th, 2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Frozen
It was freaking awsome when Raiden asked Snake what he should believe in, and Snake quickly answered "That's your problem" That even made me laugh :laugh:
Oh Yeah I Remember That One......It Was Nice. A Pure Solid Snake (I Dont Give A F***) Style. And I Laughed Everytime Snake Called Raiden "KID"........."Listen Kid.... Stop Pointing That Gun Around Everywhere" And "Kids Wired With Nanomachines"........ Hahaha That Was Funny.

Frozen
Aug 12th, 2002, 12:59 AM
Yeah, the "KID" thing was always fun. It was also so fregging cool and funny when Raiden would ask Snake if he was Snake, or the fact that Snake was allied with Olga... "Why didn't you tell me?" and Snake's answer would always be "You never asked" :laugh: That was awsome.

MakgSnake
Aug 12th, 2002, 10:36 AM
Yeah I Remember That Too.........But Like I Said Before.... My All Time One Of The FAV Was When Snake Said These Words To "Fortune"...... "U Want Eternal Rest? Ive Got It Right Here"......... That Was Soooo Freaking Coooooooooll!

Frozen
Aug 13th, 2002, 02:21 AM
Yeah I Remember That Too.........But Like I Said Before.... My All Time One Of The FAV Was When Snake Said These Words To "Fortune"...... "U Want Eternal Rest? Ive Got It Right Here"......... That Was Soooo Freaking Coooooooooll!

Aye, that was freaking awsome. Not humorous, not funny, but real cool!!!!! However, it was kind of disappointing that Snake was defeated by that b**** :disturb:
Now I remembered something really stupid but funny...... when, at the beginning of the Plant, the col. is giving instructions to Raiden and tells him “get to the node” and Raiden asks “did you say NERD?” and the col. answers “NODE, not NERD” :laugh:

I know that’s stupid but it made me laugh :heh:

merylsilverburg
Aug 13th, 2002, 03:59 AM

Aye, that was freaking awsome. Not humorous, not funny, but real cool!!!!! However, it was kind of disappointing that Snake was defeated by that b**** :disturb:

Hmm....would calling Fortune a b*tch be appropriate? I mean, first of all, Snake isn't perfect so of course he would be defeated once in his life, but another thing is, Fortune had that special equipment, so there was no one who would really be able to defeat her. It's not her fault, so I think calling her a b*tch isn't neccessary.

Now I remembered something really stupid but funny...... when, at the beginning of the Plant, the col. is giving instructions to Raiden and tells him “get to the node” and Raiden asks “did you say NERD?” and the col. answers “NODE, not NERD” :laugh:

I know that’s stupid but it made me laugh :heh:

LMAO! That's right! I forgot about that....it made me laugh so hard too when I first heard it and it made me realize how dorky Raiden was. :laugh:

MakgSnake
Aug 13th, 2002, 08:43 AM
Meryl Wrote:
Fortune had that special equipment, so there was no one who would really be able to defeat her. It's not her fault, so I think calling her a b*tch isn't neccessary.
Yeah, She Was A Sweety, I liked her Alot. U CAN Call THAT MothaF***** Revolver Whatever U Want. Cause I HATE HIM. Damn............He Pisses Me Off!.!

Frozen
Aug 14th, 2002, 04:47 AM
Meryl-chan, she's just a video game character, don't get my judegements or terms so seriously..... actually it was real dirty what they did to her, making her suffer so much....... but alas, "Since no one can kill me, I may as well kill as many as I can" (that's mainly why I called her like that )

And well, even more reason to be disappointed, that she just beated Snake with high tech equipment but not ability (I wasn't disapointed of Snake, disappointed of the fact that he was shown as defeated in that cheap way) (Just think about it, Liquid Snake was not able to defeat him using Metal Gear Rex, but then this lady defeats him with a "thunder gun"? :peoples: (he could have approached her in some way and knock her down with his fists and kicks)

Revolver Ocelot....... I would not say that I hate him, but that he is someone that I love to hate :D He is an arse and the most cruel character in that story, but also one of the coolest if not the coolest bad guy in that game (still I'm unsure who's collest if him or Liquid)

merylsilverburg
Aug 14th, 2002, 03:15 PM
Meryl-chan, she's just a video game character, don't get my judegements or terms so seriously..... actually it was real dirty what they did to her, making her suffer so much....... but alas, "Since no one can kill me, I may as well kill as many as I can" (that's mainly why I called her like that )

I'm sorry I sounded so angry, Frozen-sama, but I wasn't angry with you. :) I know she's just a vid. game character, but her attitude (not situation) is almost like some real-people. So, I just understand how she feels and so I just thought calling her a b*tch was not neccessary.

As for Revolver Ocelot, I hate him too since he's so damn cruel and just plain evil, but I also have to admit he has this "bad-ass" aura around him. I mean, he's cool that you can't hate him, but yet he's so evil that you have to hate him. :P

MakgSnake
Aug 14th, 2002, 04:19 PM

but I also have to admit he has this "bad-ass" aura around him. I mean, he's cool that you can't hate him, but yet he's so evil that you have to hate him. :P
I Have 2 Agree On What U Said Here Meryl, It Makes Pefect Sense. ......

"Toshio, Thai Sata Munishis Mei"...... Something Like That He Says!.! :P

merylsilverburg
Aug 14th, 2002, 07:43 PM

"Toshio, Thai Sata Munishis Mei"...... Something Like That He Says!.! :P

Huh? I'm confused....:confused:

MakgSnake
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:51 PM
Huh? I'm confused....:confused:
"Toushio..... Thai Satato Munish Shis Mie"..... Which Means....."Your Sinking With The Colonel, Comrade"

I Know I Cant Write Japanese. Thats Why.........

Forgive Me!

merylsilverburg
Aug 15th, 2002, 05:10 AM

"Toushio..... Thai Satato Munish Shis Mie"..... Which Means....."Your Sinking With The Colonel, Comrade"

I Know I Cant Write Japanese. Thats Why.........

Forgive Me!

Hmm....I don't know Japanese either, but the phrase could be written: "Doushi..... taisa taoreru munishi me" Since there's slang in Japanese too, maybe Ocelot slanged the words because I couldn't find any of those words in the dictionary. :P

MakgSnake
Aug 15th, 2002, 07:40 AM
See U Got Me Right Meryl, What U Wrote Is Right And What I Did Was My Own Stupid Assumption... Which I Just Heard Memorized. :heh:

Its Really Cool, That U Know Jap.....I Mean U Always Say Things In Jap Sometimes At The End Of A Thread. I Think Thats REALLY Cool!!!! :D

merylsilverburg
Aug 15th, 2002, 06:59 PM
See U Got Me Right Meryl, What U Wrote Is Right And What I Did Was My Own Stupid Assumption... Which I Just Heard Memorized. :heh:

I'm not sure if it's right because I sat there with three dictionaries trying to look up the words and what I wrote was the best I could come up with. :P

Its Really Cool, That U Know Jap.....I Mean U Always Say Things In Jap Sometimes At The End Of A Thread. I Think Thats REALLY Cool!!!! :D

I don't know Japanese....:weep: *runs to the corner* I only know a few small words here and there, but not actual sentences and all. Trust me, I took forever looking up Ocelot's phrase....Cannibal Clown and Reid know more Japanese than I do...I'm a fake. :heh:

MakgSnake
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:40 PM
I don't know Japanese....:weep: *runs to the corner* I only know a few small words here and there, but not actual sentences and all. Trust me, I took forever looking up Ocelot's phrase....Cannibal Clown and Reid know more Japanese than I do...I'm a fake. :heh:
No But Still U Say Things In Jap Which Happens To Be Cool. So What If U Dont Know That Much, U'll Learn Someday And So Will I (Insha-Allah)

And I Didn't Know CC And Reid Knew Jap.

Neways......... That Phrase What "Ocelot" Said..... I Heard In The First "Trailor" Of Metal Gear Solid 2. Which Came Out In 2000. I Remember A Famous Dialouge.

Liquid : "Sasi Buridana, Kyuda Yei".......
Snake : "Huma Yo?"
Liquid : "Sooo Urre Da Yo".......

All This Means

Liquid : "Long Time Brother"
Snake : "Who Are You?"
Liquid : "U Know Who I Am"

I Simply Love That!!!

merylsilverburg
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:46 PM

No But Still U Say Things In Jap Which Happens To Be Cool. So What If U Dont Know That Much, U'll Learn Someday And So Will I (Insha-Allah)

And I Didn't Know CC And Reid Knew Jap.

Thanks and I hope you do learn Japanese too. :) Yeah, Reid knows a lot of Japanese and CC knows some, but that's still pretty good. :cool:

Neways......... That Phrase What "Ocelot" Said..... I Heard In The First "Trailor" Of Metal Gear Solid 2. Which Came Out In 2000. I Remember A Famous Dialouge.

Liquid : "Sasi Buridana, Kyuda Yei".......
Snake : "Huma Yo?"
Liquid : "Sooo Urre Da Yo".......

All This Means

Liquid : "Long Time Brother"
Snake : "Who Are You?"
Liquid : "U Know Who I Am"

I Simply Love That!!!

I remember that trailer and the dialogue!! When I first heard that, it sent chills down my spine 'cause it was so friggin' cool! XD

MakgSnake
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:08 PM
I remember that trailer and the dialogue!! When I first heard that, it sent chills down my spine 'cause it was so friggin' cool! XD
"Spoilers"

Yeah It Did The same To Me As Well, Because I Was Happy To Know That "LIQUID" Is Back As Well. But As I Played The Game, Found Out That He Is There Just For A VERY Few Scenes! :heh:

merylsilverburg
Aug 18th, 2002, 03:54 AM

"Spoilers"

Yeah It Did The same To Me As Well, Because I Was Happy To Know That "LIQUID" Is Back As Well. But As I Played The Game, Found Out That He Is There Just For A VERY Few Scenes! :heh:

Yeah, it was kinda disappointing, but I already knew Liquid wasn't going to be in it, since I saw another trailer where Ocelot was talking like Liquid and all, so I was like "Ohhh..." :right:

bellsdelsol
Aug 19th, 2002, 02:12 PM
"I've been waiting for this pain"

Frozen
Aug 19th, 2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by bellsdelsol
"I've been waiting for this pain"

I guess that comes from Gray Fox in MGS. He was so awsome. Adn then there was a point in which he would say "hurt me more!"

Hmmm, now that just brings me somethign to mind....... we will certainly be able to play as the ninja in Substance!!!!!! :D :D (well, as Olga, but ninja is ninja :happy: )

Guys, I just remembered something freaking funny......

YOU MUST BE AMES
YOU MUST BE AMES

:laugh:

Macceh^
Aug 21st, 2002, 03:09 AM
Had to be meyrl getting shot for me. The music added to the whole evocative atmosphere so moving :(

MakgSnake
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:18 PM
-------Spoilers-------

I Also Love When In The END Of "Metal Gear Solid"............. Grey Fox Is Talking To Snake, And Telling Him That He Is Not The REAL Brother Of Niomi And It Was Him Who Killed Her Parents And Then When He RUNS Off Saying "Heres The Final Gift From DeepThroat, I"LL STOP FROM MOVING"....... That Was Soooo FREAKING COOL!.! I Was Like . "WOW, OH MY GOD...WHAT AN AMAZING CHARACTER".......

merylsilverburg
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:27 PM
-------Spoilers-------

I Also Love When In The END Of "Metal Gear Solid"............. Grey Fox Is Talking To Snake, And Telling Him That He Is Not The REAL Brother Of Niomi And It Was Him Who Killed Her Parents And Then When He RUNS Off Saying "Heres The Final Gift From DeepThroat, I"LL STOP FROM MOVING"....... That Was Soooo FREAKING COOL!.! I Was Like . "WOW, OH MY GOD...WHAT AN AMAZING CHARACTER".......

That was a cool part, but it's also kinda sad too, maybe it's just me. Or maybe I should say it was emotional. :(

MakgSnake
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:39 PM
That was a cool part, but it's also kinda sad too, maybe it's just me. Or maybe I should say it was emotional. :(
Yeah Well I Hate The Fact That Fox Got Crushed By Liquid. And Liquid Made Fun Of Him Before Killing Him!.! I Hate Liquid For That!.!

And That Part Was Tragic Too When Fox Keeps Repeating "Shoot Me Snake".... And When U Try To Kill Him (I Did Try Just For The Heck Of It) Snake Says "No, I Cant Do It"........

And That Part Where Fox Says "We Are Tools Of The Government" And Stuff. Which Snake Repeats In "Sons Of Liberty" Too. That Was Sad But A Cool Dialouge.

merylsilverburg
Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:36 PM

Yeah Well I Hate The Fact That Fox Got Crushed By Liquid. And Liquid Made Fun Of Him Before Killing Him!.! I Hate Liquid For That!.!

I'm sure everyone hates Liquid for that. ;)

And That Part Was Tragic Too When Fox Keeps Repeating "Shoot Me Snake".... And When U Try To Kill Him (I Did Try Just For The Heck Of It) Snake Says "No, I Cant Do It"........

Tell me about it. When that part came up I tried to shoot him, but when Snake said "No, I can't do it" it nearly broke my heart....:weep: But then I got pissed at Liquid more than ever, so that overcame my sadness.

And That Part Where Fox Says "We Are Tools Of The Government" And Stuff. Which Snake Repeats In "Sons Of Liberty" Too. That Was Sad But A Cool Dialouge.

Yeah that was cool when he said that. It also made me reminisce of MGS because there are so many similarities and links between both games, such as that quote above. But, that quote made me chuckle it was almost like an inside joke for the players who played MGS.

Frozen
Sep 4th, 2002, 04:31 AM
I remember so much the "It's not right, I can't do it" of Snake when you aim at Fox and Liquid.... I just tried a lot of times, thinking "what a good opportunity lost, Gray Fox will die N E ways" :laugh:

Seriously, that part showed how much of warm hearted of a man is Snake, unlike many tlak about him (in the game) and how he may have appeared to be.

merylsilverburg
Sep 4th, 2002, 04:06 PM
Seriously, that part showed how much of warm hearted of a man is Snake, unlike many tlak about him (in the game) and how he may have appeared to be.

I agree. Actually, I always knew that Snake is warm-hearted, but he just does what he has to do. He's not able to let his emotions come out in the battlefield which probably makes him seem cold. I mean, the real cruel people in there are like Ocelot and Liquid, but Snake is different. He may not show much compassion, but I'm he understands.

MakgSnake
Sep 17th, 2002, 07:56 PM
I Think Solid Snake Is Not COLD Hearted, But FOR SURE Is Rude. Like He THINKS He Always RULE. (WHICH He Does)

I Mean Like He Told Meryl "Stay Out Of Ma Way" And Telling Otacon "With That Leg Of Yours, U'll Just Slow Me Down".

U Know, That All Sounds COOL But Its Rude To Say That!.! :P I Know I Sound Stupid Right Now, But Its Just RUDE.

But He Ain't A Cold Heart. Hes Got A The BEST Heart I Believe. Ofcourse Hes The HERO Of The GAME, He Has To HAVE A Little Heart, And That LITTLE Heart Has To Be The BEST One.

I Loved It When Snake And Meryl Had A TALK In The Washroom.
Meryl : Take Me With You, I Wont Slow U Down
Snake: What If U Do
Meryl : Then U Can Shoot Me
Snake: I Dont Like To Waste Bullets

OUCH!!!!!! That HURTS But WOW. What A LINE. One Of The BEST Ive Ever HEARD. I Would Love To SAY That To Someone!.! That Is Just TOOOOOOO COOL!.! My GOD.!.