PDA

View Full Version : Paint Ball

RobHardo
Aug 3rd, 2002, 07:55 PM
anyone play? I am gettin one fo rmy birthday!!! and I'm gunna start a team. when i get my gun i'm ghettofy it into a sniper rifle

MakgSnake
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:49 PM
I Use To Play, Back In Dubai, I Dont Know Where The Centre Is Of PaintBall Challenge In Toronto......!......

And Yeah Its Always Better To Play With A Team. But MAN It Hurts BAD...... . Everytime I Played.....The Next Day I Had Purples Patches On My Neck, Shoulders, Back And Everywhere. But Its Fun.

I Even Played Alot Of MGS, With My B.B Guns......With My Friends, I Have Around 12 ShotGuns, 4 Desert Eagles, 6 TTs, 3 Sniper Rifles, 2 AK-47s, 1 M4 And 1 StainGun!

Had Alot Of BB Gun Matches. MAN Those Were The TIMES!

AudioBoxer
Aug 4th, 2002, 02:09 AM
Yeah I play but I play in the winter, I am on a team called KPB, maybe I can get you into a tryout...... I have a WDP LCD Angel Fly 2002- Blue Ice Paintball Gun... I wanna sell it and get rid of it I dont really like angels that much anymore...

jjmoohead
Aug 4th, 2002, 02:52 AM
I use to play all the time. I was on the city team for about 3 years. I went 9 months on the tour without getting hit and was 2nd overal in kills. Each person had to shoot a different color for stats purposes. I remember one round after I broke the record for consective series without a dealth, 42, I decided to go kamikazie just for fun. I ran into the room slid on my stomach right under there fort, jumped up behind them all and got mercy kills on all 12 guys. They all camped the room in the same area and they didnt even see me come in cause they didnt expect it. That is also a record btw. I might go back and start playing now that there is a Canadian national team. My old team said I should go tryout, but they are based out of Hamilton or something and I can't afford to move there.