PDA

View Full Version : What's coming next on PS2?

Ruby Moon
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:32 AM
What RPGs, apart from FFXI, we have to expect to be released during the next months? Because I always hear the title FFXI, but I have no idea of the next RPGs, also non-oline ones... Any ideas?

kupoartist
Aug 3rd, 2002, 03:00 PM
actually, FFXI isn't due out till Quarter 1, 2003 : Though rumors are circulating of a nearer christmas release...

Kingdom Hearts is the first one to spring to mind for me. Even though in Europe, it may nor be until next year... Also theres supposed to be Breath of Fire 5... though i'm not sure when :/

IcyMourdor
Aug 3rd, 2002, 08:07 PM
Grandia Xtreme- Sept 2002
Summoner 2- Sept 2002
Wild Arms 3- Sept 2002
Kingdom Hearts- Oct 2002
Legaia 2- Oct 2002

That is the two month outlook.

Sephiroth
Nov 5th, 2002, 07:45 PM
I guess I'm the only one here who knows what. Hoping that you all have heard of the game Xenogears, there will be an unofficial prequel called Xenosaga. Not being made or published by Squaresoft, it is being made by Monilith Soft (previous workers of the original Xenogears and Squaresoft) and being published by Namco. Rumored to be one of 6 episodes this will be the first PS2 game to use both sides of the game's cd. Aside from Xenosaga, Squaresoft is rumored that FF XI will not head states side as a PS2 game but a PC game and instead release FF XII taking FF XI's place. You all might be wondering if my comments possess any truth to it, but I assure you that Xenosaga will be coming out as an unofficial prequel and a duel sided cd game, but as far as FF XI and FF XII goes those are from sources that I trust and had read from.

kupoartist
Nov 6th, 2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Sephiroth
I guess I'm the only one here who knows what.
perhaps you shouldn't make comments like that, especially on a question regarding upcoming releases in a time span of about 3 months, that was written 4 months ago.

The FF stuff has been said elsewhere anyway...