PDA

View Full Version : The most important person

Hylas
Aug 3rd, 2002, 06:57 AM
What's the most important person of your life? It can be a person you know or also a person you don't know. It has to be important for you.
You can also say it's yourself, but in this case go and take the personality disorder test again, because I think you're suffering from narcissism :right: ...

MakgSnake
Aug 3rd, 2002, 07:54 AM
There Are Four People. My Family!

IcyMourdor
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:58 AM
I'd have to say my friends. I do many things with friends. I have respect for them and I'm sure they have the same for me.

Ruby Moon
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:54 AM
I agree with Makg that my family's members are the most important persons of my life. I can have many friends and I love some of them very much, but my family is a different thing. I would never loose contacts with them and they will always support me. At least I hope so :right:

Gadzoox
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:10 AM
My Mommy!! She's the greatest person in the whole wide world! :love:

Cannibal Clown
Aug 3rd, 2002, 01:38 PM
Of coarse, my friends, they are hte only ones who make my life any fun. Without them it'd be so boring and ungratifying.

Killuminati
Aug 3rd, 2002, 01:52 PM
my friends

jjmoohead
Aug 3rd, 2002, 03:06 PM
My parents are the most important people, without them I would be nowhere. At the age of 21 I still look to them for help and they are usually there to help me before I even ask.

Qjij_jijQ
Aug 3rd, 2002, 04:31 PM
Myself... and my pets ! :D

007_JamesBond
Aug 3rd, 2002, 07:23 PM
my friends of course with out them I would be only a memory, and my mother

Pu the Owl
Aug 4th, 2002, 11:00 AM
The most important person to me is... Harry! (yes, the Harry of the Forums)
He's my best friend and a constant support regarding any matters ( from hi-tech troubles to personal advice :laugh: ).

MakgSnake
Aug 4th, 2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Fortune
The most important person to me is... Harry! (yes, the Harry of the Forums)
Really? I Thought Harry From Silent Hill! Hehehe.

I Do Wonder At Times, How U'd Look Together!.! Hint Hint, Need A Pic Of You Too Together! :D

Pu the Owl
Aug 4th, 2002, 11:39 AM
He refused more than once to find a pic of both of us for the "Members pics" threads. Maybe this means you're safe :laugh:

Daniel Legge
Aug 4th, 2002, 01:51 PM
the most important person in my life is my dog!
my parents are as well but since they split up its very hard for me but i have some good friends who keep me happy when im with them

MakgSnake
Aug 4th, 2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
He refused more than once to find a pic of both of us for the "Members pics" threads. Maybe this means you're safe :laugh:
I Dont Get It, Why Did He Refuse? I Havn't Seen Him, I Bet No One Has. We All Want To See Him And More Then That We All Want To See Both Of You Togather. ...... . plz :(

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 4th, 2002, 10:07 PM
Although all my friends and family are extremly important.I would have to say the most important person in life would have to be the girl i love.She doesn't know it but she is extremly important and loved in my life.

Harry
Aug 6th, 2002, 07:28 AM
Oh, the most important person in my life is and will always be Fortune... she really changed my life and she is a constant support for me.

MakgSnake, if you want to know what I look like, just take a look at a picture of Hulk Hogan. We look exactly the same :D

Beretta55
Aug 6th, 2002, 07:30 AM
hmmmmmmmmm.........i have to say my bro. we may act like we dont like eachother but deep down i love him i look up to him.

Bat2710
Aug 9th, 2002, 02:36 AM
The most important thing to me is my fiancee.

Without her, I woldn't want to live anymore.

Then second would be my family - as they've helped me through the bad & good times!

I suppose they're all as important as each other, but I wouldn't want to share life without 'the missus' now, though.

Frozen
Aug 9th, 2002, 03:04 AM
It's freaking funny to see that some say "the most important person to me is my dog (or my pets)" :laugh:

Pets are beings, not persons. :heh:

My dad and mom are the 2 most important to me. I don't know how to describe how much I love those 2.

Yet, I still do not know if I ever find a girl to love..... she could turn out to be the most important person to me.... but I do not know if that will ever happen. So my parents are the most important persons to me. Second and third to them, my granma, my step parents, and all my other relatives. I love them all dearly even if I rarely see them.