PDA

View Full Version : what next?

shaunathon260
Aug 2nd, 2002, 04:54 AM
i'm going to buy one of these three games pretty soon and i was wandering which is the best out of these?(thanks for your help)

1. Midnight Club
2. State of Emergency
3. Max payne

Beretta55
Aug 2nd, 2002, 05:04 AM
never played midnight club state of emergency was fun for awhile max payne was awsome!! so either max payne or state of emgergency.

Spank-A-Thon
Aug 2nd, 2002, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by shaunathon260
i'm going to buy one of these three games pretty soon and i was wandering which is the best out of these?(thanks for your help)

1. Midnight Club
2. State of Emergency
3. Max payne Asking which of these is the best is like asking which is the best out of hanging, lethal injection or the electric chair! Don't buy any of them!

Midnight Club is by far one of the worst driving games I have ever played. Shoddy graphics and poor controls combine to produce a driving experience quite like no other!!!

State of Emergency is great fun... for 10 minutes... And then you realise that the game has no depth, is very repetitive and quite frankly, boring after an hour or so...

Max Payne is quite good (well, on the PC anyway - I've heard the PS2 version suffers graphically) the first time through... but it has zero replay value. The bullet-time is nothing more than a novel gimmick that is rarely of much use. I finished it in about 10 hours on my PC and have never wanted to play it again!

Of course, this is simply my opinion. I would strongly reccommend you hire these games out first - I'd hate to see you waste good money on them!

- S

jjmoohead
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:21 AM
I total agree with Spank,

I have yet to play emergency but I know the other 2 are not worth your money. Midnight club was bar far the worst racing game I have ever played and I will even include origninal Nintendo games into that list. Pax Payne although a great game, is only going to give you about a days total playing time of enjoyment.

If your into sports you should pick up a sports title because sports games tend to have an amazing replay value. For me its the statisfaction of going for the playoffs, then winning then the draft then trying to do it all over again with a bunch of rookies and newly aquired free agents.

RobHardo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:23 AM
go fo rmax payne, it kind of freaked me out at first ut then it was awesome.

MakgSnake
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:33 PM
Out Of Those .. Go For MAX.. I Love That Game. A Greatttt Story..........With Good Voice Overs......... And A Great Bullet Time Gameplay!

Mercury Shadow
Aug 3rd, 2002, 12:04 AM
Max Payne is the best... but it isn't the cheapest of the 3. If you like racing (midnight) and repetitive final fight style beat 'em ups (soe) then you should check those out because I think they would only run you $20 ea.