PDA

View Full Version : a question for all

Beretta55
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:39 PM
like do you go to other forum's and still use your username from here or just a diffrent one please tell.

IcyMourdor
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:52 PM
I go by Mourdor here and almost everywhere else on the net.

Beretta55
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:55 PM
i go by baretta55 everywhere expect this RE board i go there and im named as frostman445.....its a trademark name for me now.

DragonSphere
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:09 AM
This is only the second time I used DragonSphere as my user name, the first time being at a SquareSoft forum. At other video game forums I used Anubis229 and FinalKnight.

jjmoohead
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:28 AM
I am pritty much always this username with everything. its usually jjmoo rather then moohead but for some odd reason other people use that name.

Frozen
Aug 2nd, 2002, 06:12 AM
I use "Frozen" and "Krauser" in more than one site. I have some other different nicks in other forums, as "Sir Auron", "Jamin" and "Solidus Cobra"

Cannibal Clown
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:48 PM
Cannibal Clown and Flatliner217

kupoartist
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:57 PM
always the_artist ^_^, so if you search around the net for long enough you'll find me... artimon "Gotta Catch them all" :D

Ruby Moon
Aug 2nd, 2002, 03:26 PM
I have tons of names, so when I register somewhere or I have to get a name (not that this happens very often though..) I pick one of them. I can't write a list, because I don't have one in particular, depends on the mood. So, if you see a Ruby Moon around, you can be sure it's not me :laugh:

Mercury Shadow
Aug 3rd, 2002, 12:07 AM
I use Mercury Shadow for all... The other boards I go to are:

EGM Boards (through ***********)
Gamecube XL
Gamefaqs Boards

Hylas
Aug 3rd, 2002, 06:50 AM
I'm always Hylas, or at least I try to be. But I don't visit other forums apart from this one at the moment. And I had to delete the messengers from my PC, because they were annoying and always popped up at any moment :mad:

MakgSnake
Aug 3rd, 2002, 07:56 AM
MakgSnake All The Way!

Gadzoox
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:12 AM
If I do go anywhere else I'm either 'Forrest' or 'ForrestWolf'. :) This is actually the first time I've used 'Gadzoox' as an alias! :happy:

Ruby Moon
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:17 AM
And Gadzoox stands for..? Sorry, but your alias is new to me and especially considering you're a girl, I'd like to know its meaning :right:

Macceh^
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:28 AM
My net alisas is always Macceh^ except for mmporpg's it varies. Like on Dark Age Of Camelot at the moment I have a Dwarf Healer named Rusur, and being an admin on a Ultima Online shard my name is Nortamej.

Sartori
Aug 3rd, 2002, 12:06 PM
Yep. I use the same sn for every forum. At first I had the SN FrankTJMackey at some other FF forum, but I decided to change it to Sartori.

It's been the same for every forum/sn thing ever since...^_^