PDA

View Full Version : Are there....

The Skum
Aug 1st, 2002, 09:35 AM
Any other World War 2 fans besides me? Or am i the only WWII Game player?

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:18 AM
Im a mild world war 2 fan.I know some stuff about it but not a whole lot,but i really enjoy world war 2 games.Espically the half life mod Day of Defeat.That really captures the feel of battle.

AudioBoxer
Aug 1st, 2002, 01:08 PM
Yeah I am a big fan. DOD is cool, I am part of a mod team and we are making a mod war mod that is gunna be way!!!!!!!!!!!!!Better than dod, I do the skins and stuff like that, E-Mail me or IM if you wanna see some of the skins. The mod is going to have more open levels such as a field of tall grass and hills<Very fun.....It should be out within 3 months, more guns too. The mod is expect up to 80 people in one game.....................

The Skum
Aug 1st, 2002, 02:29 PM
cool! you guys should try bf1942,its awesome! www.bf42.com you can get it off there,tiktopz,i myself work for the Half-life war in europe team,lol,but work has been slow and nearly has stopped http://warineuropemod.gamesurf.tiscali.de/index.php?action=contact#Ermac_911

if you have aim,you can aim me by my nickname DiGiMoN rOx 99,or at msn messenger by [email protected] (yeah 3 m's!)

Beretta55
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:30 PM
i am a big WII fan i play all the game's and i like have read so many book's about it.

Mercury Shadow
Aug 3rd, 2002, 12:17 AM
WW2 is the most interesting war ever. I've read lotsa books on it and watched lotsa movies. The games I wanna play most are Return to Castle Wolfenstein (already played on PC, but when it comes for PS2 and Xbox) and 1942 for xbox. In 1942, there are multiplayer capabilities where there's a simulated war with real people as enemies instead of stupid AI. Think of it, millions of REAL nazis from Germany, and you, behind a machine gun picking them off one by one :D hell, i can dream, cant I?

The Skum
Aug 3rd, 2002, 07:13 AM
LOL i currently play the bf1942 tobruk dmeo,and the unofficial,now laid out as "illegal" by those ea dummies,the wake demo with carriers and planes :cool: good thing i have it on a cd.