PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any obsessions?

Ruby Moon
Aug 1st, 2002, 07:17 AM
Well, the topic said it all. It can be whatever: random hobbies, a music band, a person you know or don't know, a videogame, being egocentric, collecting stamps... whatever. You can have more than one. I'd like to know if anyone around here is really obsessed by something, and also I'm curious to know the strangest obsessions :laugh:

The Skum
Aug 1st, 2002, 08:03 AM
Mine's WWII...Games and everything....

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 1st, 2002, 08:40 AM
I have an obsession with a girl i like from school whos unatainable.I also have an obsession with Creed, Metallica, playing guitar and buying and playing videogames.

Cannibal Clown
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:16 PM
other than what SSSnake said, I also have that same obsession with the girl i love. But other than that, Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime Anime

Gadzoox
Aug 2nd, 2002, 04:24 PM
I have a strange obsessions with

Daivd Bowie, coffee, Ben Stiller, Cowboy gear (ie. hat, chaps, boots), shiny things, goatee's and sideburns (on guys, of course!), and orange juice (only 100% pulp free!). :love:

Do I win yet? ;)

007_JamesBond
Aug 2nd, 2002, 04:43 PM
I did with the military but now I have nothing to obsese about, if I started again it all will just be taken from me again

AsylumEscapee
Aug 2nd, 2002, 06:00 PM
Games, and general angst.

Rei
Aug 2nd, 2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Gadzoox
Daivd Bowie, coffee, Ben Stiller, Cowboy gear (ie. hat, chaps, boots), shiny things, goatee's and sideburns (on guys, of course!), and orange juice (only 100% pulp free!). :love:

I fully agree on the fact that David Bowie is a man who can cause obsessions, but Ben Stiller? I think this is one of the strangest obsession I've heard... :laugh:

MakgSnake
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:29 PM
Gotta Make Movies, Love Making Movies, Love Thinking About It. Love Making Scenes In My Mind And Thinking About The Story.

Movies, Movies, Movies!.!

RobHardo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:30 PM
Gadzoox yo ujust sound kinda like a description i heard on a television show on how retards are. Nah JK bro I'm just kiddin with ya, we're cool

But besides that I think my obsessions would be BMX, Archery, and Cereal, I have to have cereal every day or else my day is screwed.

Gadzoox
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:28 PM
Ben Stiller rules! No one can resist his irresistable charm and rugged good looks! Mwahahaa!

Yay! I win!! I think I may have more obsessions but I can't think of them right now. Sometimes I collect things like coins or those beanie things, then either spend my collection (ie. coins) or sell them to children. Or horse statues. I sold those though. Got about $100 for them! Ah children are so innocent these days. Especially when they have their parent'ses money!

Anyway, Solid, I havent laughed at anyone's comment like I have yours just now!! That was grand! Ahh... im still laughing now... :laugh:

RobHardo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:43 PM
hey bro thats what i am here for, i think the show was called life with candy or somethin, it was on comedy central

Gadzoox
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:46 PM
Hahahaa excellent! I will have to look into this show you speak so lovingly of! ;)

RobHardo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:49 PM
haha i didn't really liek it it wasn't on very long, i guess it wasn't very successful, i think the main character had to share a locker with a retard and sh ehad just gotten braces and she go advice from a teacher and the teacher said that retards like shiny things, and cake

Gadzoox
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:52 PM
It's mee!!! Haha! I'm laughing out loud again!!! Excellent. :happy:

Mercury Shadow
Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:59 PM
I have an obsession with collecting video games... it started about 6 months ago and I can't stop collecting. All my games have to be complete in perfect condition with instruction manual and everything. I collect sealed games (mostly old) too. When I get a job I'll probably be buying games like Super Metroid (sealed) for $200! I'm stupid, I know!

Hylas
Aug 3rd, 2002, 06:47 AM
During my life I had many obsessions. Especially collecting things, like glasses, gloves, coins (as Gadzoox :D ), frogs (only twice I owned real frogs... most of them were made of plastic!) etc etc... Now I'm obsessed by manga and anime. Not that I collect to many things, but I'm always trying to. And plushies! Anime plushies are so cute! XD