Ruby Moon
Aug 1st, 2002, 07:08 AM
Me! Especially hot milk :blergh:

jjmoohead
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:04 PM
one word........STRAWBARRY!

IcyMourdor
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:26 PM
Oh come on, you have to go with chocolate milk. I guess this is the new topic then.

Cannibal Clown
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:29 PM
Hey just curious, was there ever a topic to this thread? It starts out saying where is everyone, then "Oh hi, I'm new"

Thenb a double post saying that RexRorton wants some milk. Then Hylas says milk is good, glad to see another fan of it or whatever. Then everyone jumpsin talking about milk. You might as well, change the name of this thread to "The Spam Channel, Talk About Whatever"

Well, in anycase, i'm in my living room, drinking home made egg nog. And i too, like milk. Just not whole, makes me want to puke. Baahh.

Okay, the next person topost to this thread can say something stupid like the name of their dog or something like that. Because so far this thread has no road of boundaries to go on, so post whatever you want.

By the way, i have a miniture wiener dog named Pickles, and she pisses all over the floor when you pet her.

Hadoken
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:36 PM
wassup rexnorton??
welcome to ps2fant, have a good time!

(i dont have any pets... except a fighting fish, but its not mine, it just sits in my room.)

Pu the Owl
Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:05 PM
Thanks to the amazing suggestion of CC, I edited the name of the topic. So, you can talk about whatever you want here. I think sometimes there's the need of a topic like this one :heh:

Ruby Moon
Aug 2nd, 2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Hadoken
(i dont have any pets... except a fighting fish, but its not mine, it just sits in my room.)

A fighting fish sitting in your room? :shock:

Rei
Aug 2nd, 2002, 05:52 PM
A sad story indeed :laugh:

Hylas
Aug 3rd, 2002, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Ruby Moon
Me! Especially hot milk :blergh:

Ruby! You have serious problems! You cannot hate the most healthy product of Mother Nature! :mad:

Hadoken
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:22 AM
heey, its still alive, its still swimming.
although i dont feed it much. someone else always does. so no worries. that fish can still kick ass. its kinda dumb tho, always wanting to fight... even itself when i let it see its own reflection with a mirror.:disturb:
i always walk into my room thinking that thing is dead, cuz it barely ever moves..
btw, milk doesnt come from mother nature, it comes from COWS!:laugh:

Hylas
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:26 AM
Aren't cows daughters of Mother Nature? So what's the great difference, huh???

Hadoken
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:29 AM
erm.. when you said mother nature.. i was thinkin like plants n stuff?:heh:
sorry to get you all edgy there.
neways... erm.. milk is good?.. go milk?..

Hylas
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:31 AM
Maybe it's me Had, don't mind my words... I must have a pagan idea of Creation :P

Ruby Moon
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:57 AM
*pokes Hylas*

Don't worry: you won't probably meet me in real life, so we won't have to argue!
Hadoken, I'm happy your "fighting fish" is ok, but the story of the reflection in the mirror... I can't trust you :peoples: Was it a metaphore maybe, for expressing your mental condition? :laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Aug 3rd, 2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Hylas
Aren't cows daughters of Mother Nature? So what's the great difference, huh???

Why does a cow have to be a daughter of mother nature. Are you sexest? Why can't cows be guys as well. It's the children of mother nature, not sons or daughters.

I think you need to apologize to all of the male cows you offended. They all think that the females are better now. Just because they are the only ones who can produce milk. The bull has fealings too. So on behalf of all the proud bullsout there, i thinbk that an apology is nessesary.

Hadoken
Aug 3rd, 2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Moon
Hadoken, I'm happy your "fighting fish" is ok, but the story of the reflection in the mirror... I can't trust you :peoples: Was it a metaphore maybe, for expressing your mental condition? :laugh:
erm... NO!! lol
fighting fish do that. if you have a small mirror and let it see its own reflection, it'll think that its another fish, puff up its face and prepare to fight.

Ruby Moon
Aug 3rd, 2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

Why does a cow have to be a daughter of mother nature. Are you sexest? Why can't cows be guys as well. It's the children of mother nature, not sons or daughters.

I think you need to apologize to all of the male cows you offended. They all think that the females are better now. Just because they are the only ones who can produce milk. The bull has fealings too. So on behalf of all the proud bullsout there, i thinbk that an apology is nessesary.

Male cows? :peoples: Can males of any species make milk? CC, I think you're a bit confused about this matter... Cows are females only :laugh: So they have to be daughters I guess...

Rei
Aug 3rd, 2002, 07:08 PM
Is this a zoo-thread?

MakgSnake
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:51 PM
I Always Look For Monkeys When I Go To A ZOO, I Dont Know Why. I Think They Are Just Funny!

RexNorton
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:58 PM
yay!

Beretta55
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:02 PM
man......what's going on? lets bring out AJ the danceing hobo!!! *AJ the hobo comes out of his trash can and start's to dance the night away* go AJ!! go AJ!! go AJ!!

RexNorton
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:07 PM
are we still talking about cows or milk or dogs?

cow tipping is fun

milk...wish i had some right now

boxers are the coolest

MADRUCKIS
Aug 4th, 2002, 02:02 AM
Aj the dancing clown tap dances on my foot and I show my hatred of clowns by ripping his head off!

I'm sorry, what were yall talkin about. Oh yes, aliens! I think aliens do abduct cows and change them into male cows that produce milk. It's a big conspiracy!

And they know I'm lactose intolerant! bastards

Beretta55
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:24 AM
yes clown's suck....but it was a hobo!! get it right or i will send jimbo after ya!:laugh: but i am planing on going on clown killing spree want to come with me?

Cannibal Clown
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:40 PM
You mention clown killings and i'll come over there with my circus gang and kick your ass. Don't let the charming face fool ya. I'm a mean man eating f*cker who never takes backtalk from some little hobo like you. Now take the clown remark back, before i eat you!

Hylas
Aug 4th, 2002, 06:53 PM
Clowns are scary, especially if they eat people.

*runs away and locks the door*

Beretta55
Aug 4th, 2002, 07:43 PM
you cant eat me im bullet's and you will bleed!!:laugh: jk jk but i meant no offense on the clown remark sorry bro....kill madruckis he actully killed a clown not me!! but it was a joke.

Rei
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:23 PM
Madruckis killed a clown?! When? Which one?

BTW, I've never seen a clown eating people...

Sleazy P Martini
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:24 PM
I hate clowns more than anything. There's nothing funny about them at all. (sorry CC)

Cannibal Clown
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:08 PM
Don't worry. I hate clowns too. That's why i am the cannibal clown. Cannibals eat their own species. And i'll will rid this world of all clowns. So I eat them all. Starting woith that Ronald McDonald retard.

MakgSnake
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:47 PM
Dont U Think, The Media Has Shown "CLOWNS" So Spooky And Things That Disturb Humans Mentally, That In Circus To ME ATLEAST, Clowns Still Look Scary And Not Funny. Or U Can Say That Look CORNY, Not Funny!

Sleazy P Martini
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:16 PM
Yeah thats true Makg.

RexNorton
Aug 14th, 2002, 03:03 AM
anyone here?