PDA

View Full Version : Hal Chal

MakgSnake
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:04 AM
More Then Half Of The Year Has Past. Is There Anything Ure Still Looking Forward To This Year. It Could Be Anything.... An Occasion...A Marrige...An Annual Party Or Even A VideoGame Ure Dying To Play. What Are U Looking Forward To In The Upcoming 5 Months!.!

Pu the Owl
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:30 AM
I don't know... I'm not looking forward to anything for the upcoming 5 months. Maybe I still have to make some good plan :heh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:54 AM
Well the only thing im really looking forward to is the fall and winter release of some real good games for my gaming systems.Also im awaiting metallica's new album which is spose to be coming out real soon.

Ruby Moon
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:51 AM
I'm looking forward to my first year of University. I don't know if I'm scared or not, just curious. Let's see what happens :right:

AudioBoxer
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:02 PM
One thing is I cant wait until the Online Adapter comes out, its gunna rock, and ya SSSNake I am with you on the metallica CD. Plus in October I get a raise so thats always a plus. Then in a Couple weeks my brother is coming down for a month so thats great I havnt seen him in almost a year..

x157anz
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:06 PM
Cant wait for my hols (going on friday to teneriffe) plus im going with a m8 and his parents, so that makes it even more better with no nagging sister :P

Hylas
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:31 AM
Yes, I'm looking forward to my own marriage!

Ah sorry, it was only a joke :P

Mercury Shadow
Aug 3rd, 2002, 12:20 AM
I'm dying in anticipation for the month of Sept. because it will be, in my mind, the best month for video games ever (I include Mario Sunshine because it's Aug 28). There are 15-20 games I'm very eager to play. Man, it's gonna be hell on my wallet!!

MakgSnake
Aug 3rd, 2002, 08:59 PM
I Am Looking Forward To "Substance"........In Nov!.! Common, Everyone Is!.! I Just Know It! :D

Devil Snake
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:51 AM
of course iam looking forward to buy an electric guitar and take classes of it

MakgSnake
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Devil Snake
of course iam looking forward to buy an electric guitar and take classes of it
Wow, Thats Amazing, Yeah Do That. Electric Guitar Sounds Amazing, And I Just Know That U'll Master It In No Time!.! Keep Practicing!.!.....

jjmoohead
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:34 PM
I am looking forward to going home. I have been in Waltham MA for 3 months and am moving back hom to Manitoba Canada in 2 weeks. Good to see all my friends again. I miss them, plus I gotta find a job and a girlfriend.

As for games, I am looking forward to NHL 2003, the online adaptor and of course SMACKDOWN: SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

I am going into my 4th year of University and I really need to buckle down and try super hard cause lasst year was a slack year and I did crappy. I passed everything but was a crappy year.

I am looking forward to the volleyball season too. Not sure if I will tryout for the University team or not. I played last year but it took up a lot of time.

Man all of this stuff is in the next month, I don't even know what else there is after that, Christmas i guess!

AudioBoxer
Aug 5th, 2002, 12:13 PM
thats cool canada, thats were I am from, love it there. Electric guitars are always fun, I have a bass but I rarley play it, I can play some songs mostly Metallica and Sum 41 but thats it. OOHHH ya cant forget about 007 Die another day and XXX