PDA

View Full Version : Viruses

IcyMourdor
Feb 1st, 2002, 10:06 PM
My computer just found a damn virus. It didn't do anything because I caught it before it could. Have you ever had one of those vile things inhabit your computer?

Neo_Soldier28
Feb 1st, 2002, 10:25 PM
Yes but all of mine have been sleeping viruses that do no damage they are used in some programs for games that kids make to make the game better oh well

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 10:25 PM
Well, My Computer Once Got The Worst Virus Ever. I Totally Forgot Its Name. And Its A Good Thing That I Did.

I Remember I Once Got A Monkey B Virus....All It Did Was Immitate Me And Irritated Me.......Like If Opened A Program, It'll Open Another Program......And If I Close A Program It'll CLOSE Some Other Program... And When I'll Try To Detect.....The Monkey Will Sleep And The Software Will Tell Me That The Monkey Is Sleeping So It Cant Detect Anything Wrong With The Computer!.! UFF!!!! :mad:

Neo_Soldier28
Feb 1st, 2002, 10:34 PM
that really sucks our isp kind of keeps watch for us thankfully

BowevelJoe
Feb 1st, 2002, 11:00 PM
mostly just aol buddy virus crap, nothing serious

Spirit
Feb 2nd, 2002, 12:40 AM
I got a virus from this hentai game :D but uhh it made a uninstall/remove programs window come up and delted them each, one by one(the programs) thankfully it was more of a scare than a real thing....

x157anz
Feb 2nd, 2002, 05:45 AM
I had a virus 1nce but i used norton anti virus to get rid of it :o

Hylas
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:22 AM
Twice I got viruses and they were very nasty ones! I had to format the whole hard disk to get rid of them, because there was no Antivirus capable to kill them!

007_JamesBond
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:52 AM
I havn't had one thatI couldn't fix yet

IcyMourdor
Feb 2nd, 2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by x157anz
I had a virus 1nce but i used norton anti virus to get rid of it :o

That's the one I have. It solved the problem in no time, thankfully.

JC Denton
Feb 2nd, 2002, 04:13 PM
ive never had i virus at all, i try not download anything dodgey.
and only open attachments from people i know.

MakgSnake
Feb 2nd, 2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by JC Denton
ive never had i virus at all, i try not download anything dodgey.
and only open attachments from people i know.
I Do The Same Thing......But My SISTERS UFF....They Open Every Single JUNK Mail They GET!.! Its Sooooo ANNOYING!!-!! :mad:

007_JamesBond
Feb 2nd, 2002, 07:09 PM
I am careful like that too

Indrid Cold
Jun 13th, 2002, 06:55 PM
I never got virus in my computer. I only visit the sites i know.. I dont like visiting other sites, It might cause Virus on computers.