PDA

View Full Version : whats up wit NINTENDO

Dirty_harry
Jul 30th, 2002, 10:46 PM
every time Some1 comes wit a console, like sega or Sony (and now Microsoft) nintendo has to come up with a console with better graphics. cmon member PSX after a year or so nintendo came up N64 which i totally hate and know GC. what do u guys think bout diz?

AudioBoxer
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:19 PM
every time Some1 comes wit a console, like sega or Sony (and now Microsoft) nintendo has to come up with a console with better graphics. cmon member PSX after a year or so nintendo came up N64 which i totally hate and know GC. what do u guys think bout diz?

Yeah but if you think about it Playstation was kinda out dated for some people, so they baught the newest system out. It wasnt to bad of a console. Mario was probably the best game out for it, I still love, in fact I am gunna go play it in a bit. Thats the reason that I baught the GC is cus of the mario games (I am a fan of mario)<<<<<Kinda hes tight. XBox isnt that bad of a console, it has better graphics than the PS2 way better but the gameplay and the games suck, and that is what gaming is all about which is the gameplay. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Words of wisdem by TrikTopz

Hey dont even worry about it though, you buy what console you like and want. If you like nitendo then you do if not then you dont. Nitendo was one of the companies that started the hole Gaming Scence, so if you think about it, that is Nitendo didnt do what they did for everyone we wouldnt be talking about this kinda stuff and we wouldnt be doing (Hobby) what we do for fun!!!!!!!

TrikTopz