PDA

View Full Version : The Blue Avenger:Part 1

AudioBoxer
Jul 30th, 2002, 09:47 PM
"Hood!" an enraged Perry W. Jameson shouted. "Bob Hood!"
Robert Hood looked up, alarmed, from his copy of this month's Chartreuse Arrow comics. "Uh, coming, P.J.!"
"Hood," Jameson stammered the moment Rob was in his office, "I hired you to take sensationalistic pictures for me, and all you do is sit around reading comic books!"
"Aw, P.J.," Rob replied, "That's not true. I —"
"The Daily Planetary Bugle is a NEWSPAPER!" P.W.J. slammed his fist down on his desk, which left a radial crack in the finish. "We're supposed to sell NEWS, the Way People Want To See It! The Chartreuse Arrow —" Jameson snatched the comic book from Rob's hands, "— is OLD NEWS! Now get out there and take good pictures of the arrival of the Queen Anne diamond in New York harbor, or don't bother coming back!"
Jameson pointed. Rob backed out of the doorway he'd pointed to. And the door slammed the words "PERRY W. JAMESON — EDITOR IN CHIEF" in his face.
"Wow," a feminine secretary remarked, "He sure sounded mad at you."
Rob smirked. "Ah, he sounds that way to everybody, Emjay."
The secretary put a hand over half her face. "Um, my name's Susan."
"Oh yeah," Rob repiled, embarrassed. "Sorry about that, Emjay."
"I, uh, think you better get down to New York Harbor now, Rob. The, uh, fresh air'll do you good."
"Ah, who needs that old bear's schedule, anyway?" He held up his Chartreuse Arrow comic. "He takes no interest in what's really going on in the world! Um, yeah, sure, I'll go to New York Harbor, eventually. That diamond won't be coming in for at least another . . . fifteen minutes or so."
He went to his makeshift desk, strapped his loaded 35-millimeter long-barreled autocamera around his neck, and headed out.

I will post a new part every day!!
Thanx and ejoy

Ruby Moon
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:07 AM
Can't wait to read what comes next...

What is this story about btw?

AudioBoxer
Jul 31st, 2002, 12:05 PM
about a guy named Blue Avenger just wait until you read the rest I posted part 2

Eternal Life
Aug 2nd, 2002, 03:34 PM
Not bad, really, seems quite interesting to me!