PDA

View Full Version : Based On A True Story!

kamari-ice
Jul 30th, 2002, 03:19 PM
This is a story from my own experience.
Based on a true story!
Put together by me.

Cast Not Real People Can't use real names!:

Mark
Ginger
Seifer
Zac
Justin

Fantasy Encounters:

Sometimes the real, can't be explained.What can't, is a whole other story.What happens next can't be chanced.Don't read this alone......

July 25, 1990

It was a bright day, just like another day, children playing, and people driving by in cars.Mark is on his daily job delivering newspapers.Ginger walking door to door delivering mail.Seifer is the meter man, always checking meters every other day.Zac and Justin have no jobs, but are looking for some.This day was a start of something very amazing, yet horrifying, remember True Story.Mark and the other cast members are all friends, they all planned to go out in the woods after work, at 2:30, but all of them suddenly have to work overtime, they try to get out early, but there boss says that they need to rack in money by the end of the month.They all give in, but its very weird that all the different bosses need overtime.2:30 passes, they are all bored, doing there job.Gingers boss lets her off at 2:33, cuz he said that enough money has came in.Well instead of going back home, and waiting for the others, she goes to each of there jobs, and sneaks them out.They all go to the woods, alone, no flaslights, no people for 16 miles.They drive up to the dead end of the road, 1 mile away from the woods, the car suddenly gives up and doesn't run anymore, which they wanted to drive the car near the woods, so they wouldn't have to walk a mile.They all get out, Mark pops- the hood, and a bunch of smoke comes out, he coughs and says, the engines smoked.He doesn't know much about cars, so he suggests its smoked.They all get out of the car, and Ginger says, d**n, know what are we going to do.Mark suggests they walk the mile.Ginger says, fine lets go before it gets dark.They walk the way down to the woods.Ginger sees something running thru the woods, at a fast speed.It comes barreling at them, and Ginger and all the reast all scream.

To Be Continued.

Black Heart
Jul 30th, 2002, 06:13 PM
Sounds a bit like " Blair Witch Project" to me :laugh:

kamari-ice
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:26 PM
Huh, well its not finished, its not the Blair witch, its better than that.
All the story doesn't take place in the woods, and its more scary down the line.
Blair Witch :laugh:

Rei
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:43 PM
Hope it's not too scary! When I read "based on a true story" I always get scared even before starting reading! :shock:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 13th, 2002, 03:47 PM
Rei don't worry, I'll be here to comfort you if you ever get scared. ;)

TtTackler
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:23 PM
Hum, hrm, end it already!