PDA

View Full Version : Yuffie Kisaragi

Pu the Owl
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:19 PM
So, I got my new internet account, and I can upload stuff again :happy:

To celebrate the event, here's a sketch of Yuffie (http://www.kokuun.net/images/yuffie.jpg) from Final Fantasy 7.

kupoartist
Jul 30th, 2002, 02:50 PM
Excellent sketch Fortune ^_^ . Nice to hear that we'll be seeing more.

To be perfectly honest, I'm a bit of Yuffie hater, but at least I like this! It even makes me feel like giving her a second chance for Kingdom Hearts :happy:

Rei
Jul 30th, 2002, 05:55 PM
I'm not a Yuffie fan either, but the pic is so nice!

Black Heart
Jul 30th, 2002, 06:05 PM
Wow! A really cool pic of Yuffie! I like it! Especially the pose!

Gadzoox
Jul 30th, 2002, 09:51 PM
Coolies!!! It would be super better in colour though! Colour her!!!! Love it anyway!! :)

Pu the Owl
Jul 31st, 2002, 04:40 AM
Thanks for the comments.
I'm not a huge fan of Yuffie either, and frankly I can't tell why I've decided to draw her among all the other characters...

Gadzoox: yeah, I should color the pic, I know maybe it could be better, but I'm too lazy at the moment :(

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 31st, 2002, 06:26 AM
Excellent job.

Soul Angel
Jul 31st, 2002, 06:47 PM
Wow that is a really good sketch Fortune, I like it :happy:
I agree with Gadzoox, I think you should colour the pic in :)

Gadzoox
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
Gadzoox: yeah, I should color the pic, I know maybe it could be better, but I'm too lazy at the moment :(

Hahaa! I sure know what that's like!! :laugh: ;)

Cannibal Clown
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:14 PM
Great job. Never played FF7, so i can't make any real judgement calls, but still, great job.

Frozen
Aug 12th, 2002, 05:14 AM
That was a pretty drawing there Fortune. But I'm also one of those Yuffie "haters" XD Would you be wanting to draw Tifa or Aeris? :happy: (if you drew Yuffie like that I'm certain you'd do an excellent job with any of them :) )