PDA

View Full Version : Adds!-!

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:07 PM
Not The Best Thread.......But.........Just Wanted To Know Is There Any Commercial U Really Like, Or Really Love Watching.

I Dont Mind Watching Commercials.....Some Of Em Are Funny, But There Is This One Add Of Coca Cola Which I THINK Simply Rules!!!

The New Coca Cola Commercial.......About The Winter Olympics. Its Sooooo Amazing!.!

"If We Time It Right Here"
"They'll Be Able To Hear Us"
"In Salt Lake"

And The Music Is One Of The Best Ive Ever Heard!.!

Do U Like Any Commercials.!.

merylsilverburg
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:09 PM
Heh, heh....I like that one commercial for that beer. I forgot the name, but it's always like the guy has to decide between the chick or the beer and he always picks the beer. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? :confused:

Pu the Owl
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:16 PM
You can't see the same adds I see in my country, so if I tell you which ones I like you probably won't understand -__-;

IcyMourdor
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:17 PM
Coach: That was the sorriest first half I've ever seen, so here's what we're gonna do. First, we're gonna get changed.

Players: Changed

Coach: Then, we're gonna get on the bus.

Players: The Bus!

Coach: Then, we're gonna go home.

One of the players: We're gonna go home!

Coach: And play video games.

Players: Video games!

Actor: Impaired judgment, another side effect of hunger. Grab a snickers, so something like this doesn't happen to you.

Coach: Later on, we're gonna take a nap!

Player (charging out of locker room): Take a NAP!

This was hilarious for me because on was on the Varsity Football Team for my high school and my coach would never do something like that. HEHE

Spirit
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:26 PM
I don't think I like any adds, and today's adds are just trying to be funny, although they aren't that great...

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 2nd, 2002, 02:41 AM
Did you guys see that Dairy Queen ad where they make fun of an old Bruce Lee type movie? They have all the bad dub ins and they kung fu fight. I laughed so hard...

x157anz
Feb 2nd, 2002, 05:35 AM
lol @ the spirto di punto ...

"remember i put you were you are now , and i can put you back down again"

*woman drives off*

"dont you love me baby ?!"
"Wowowoooo"

LOL im sure everybody know that advert in the uk

007_JamesBond
Feb 2nd, 2002, 03:29 PM
Do you remember those old Miller time comercialls, well If you dont they are so funny

JC Denton
Feb 2nd, 2002, 03:38 PM
that spirito di punto advert is rubbish, it is so anoying. but i presume new adverts must come out in the u.s first? because i haven't heard of most of the adds you are talking about. I like the malibu adverts they are really funny.

MakgSnake
Feb 2nd, 2002, 03:49 PM
The Add I Hate Is.........Of GAMECUBE Games Add. I Mean....Not Because I Dont Like The System But Because .... The Adds Are Soo STUPID..... They Dont Make Sense!.! Stupid ADDS! :D

007_JamesBond
Feb 2nd, 2002, 03:52 PM
It looks alright but all the commercials for the gamecube that I have seen were of sports games and I am not a big fan of sports games

JC Denton
Feb 2nd, 2002, 03:54 PM
told you, there are no gamecube adds out in England, but then the gamecube isnt out in England either.

007_JamesBond
Feb 2nd, 2002, 03:56 PM
In my opinion you are not missing much

IcyMourdor
Feb 2nd, 2002, 11:11 PM
The Miller Time adds on the radio with Will Ferrel. The dudes funny and so is the commercial.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:42 AM
I hate those damn sales adds on televison.The ones were the selling something for 19.95 and then they tell you all this junk that you don't really care for

JC Denton
Feb 3rd, 2002, 03:38 PM
i don't know about the u.s but in the u.k there are so many of these really annoying loan adverts, the ones which say,
"do you need a loan but have ccj's or a bad credit rating, well don't despair because we have the answer........"
there are so many you can garantee at least half of the advert time will be invaded with these annoying things. they are a plauge to our tv's.