PDA

View Full Version : Stealing

RobHardo
Jul 29th, 2002, 01:46 PM
Have you ever had a game stolen from you? I have On July 28 2002, someone stole 3 Playstation 2 Games from me, Grand Theft Auto III, Medal of Honor Frontline, and NBA Street. I wanna ask why would some one go that low for games, I think it is Morally wrong for someone to say they are a gamer when they have to steal from gamers, that person who does steal doesn't deserve the name Gamer, more like Lamer.
I know who stole them from me and, by law I can have him arrested, anything stolen worth over $100 dollars is subject to arrest, I will only threaten him first then if he doesn't return them then I will call the police, and if any of you have resorted to stealing, return those games to the rightful owners of them, don't steal some ones happiness from them its just wrong
But I am going to have a poll, shoul dI call the police o rjust threaten him

Carlito
Jul 29th, 2002, 03:16 PM
Yeah, stealing is morally wrong, but depends on the case. There are some persons who steal because they want something they can't buy or obtain in a different way (there are also people who steal for surviving, and this is really sad). For others, stealing is a pathology, so they don't really know why they steal things from people's houses or stores. It's just that they can't resist. In the first case the person need adequate punishment, in the second case they need a cure.

EDIT: I'm sorry for your games man!

Gadzoox
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:42 PM
Well tell him you'll phone the police if he doesn't give them back. Then if you don't get them within a week, call the police!

AudioBoxer
Jul 29th, 2002, 09:16 PM
yeah me and my friend carty steal stuff from each other all the time but we dont really care which that is a different thing

Hylas
Jul 30th, 2002, 05:57 AM
I think they should be punished by law, but a little bit of ahem... innocent threatening helps too :evil:

Cannibal Clown
Jul 30th, 2002, 09:37 AM
The hell with threatening. Kick his ass and through his pethetic self behind bars.

Lost_myth
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:58 PM
Yeah I think my friend stole $50, GTA3, Tekken something, Metal gear solid and another metal gear. But I'm not absolutly sure. And I don't know how to approuch the situation. She doesn't own a ps2 however she has a neighbors that do.

RobHardo
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:32 PM
hehe I like the way Cannibal Clown Thinks, ;-)

jjmoohead
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:16 PM
I had my original ps2 stolen from my house a month after they came out. It cost me $200 to get everything back, 2 games, 2 controllers and a memory card.

Just 3 weeks ago I had my TV, VCR, DVD stolen from my house. I know who did it but there is nothing I can do cause he was an old roomate and I can't physically prove it, but there is enough evidence in my mind. When I get home, Im going to make his face look like the bottom of my shoe!

RobHardo
Aug 1st, 2002, 11:06 AM
sh!t i would just whoop the f@g's a$s

007_JamesBond
Aug 2nd, 2002, 04:30 PM
you all know what will happen if I catch the bastards that stole my stuff, kick their asses and ask questions later, I have had enough being subtle

Frozen
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:13 PM
That is one of the things I most hate in people among others, and it is to steal. In this case, that sorry guy needs to be punished so he leanrs the lesson. You should get your games back and he should be sent to jail, he deserves it. However, as Carlito said, there are some cases in which I consider that robbery is more or less justified. Specially when is some poor person stealing food. If some one reaches such degree, it means they are hungry and they can not afford even to buy food. Of course, I'm not with those punks who go to k-marts or things like that and steal ice creams or candies, unless they are people who are real hungry and definitely can not afford to buy the food.

In most of other cases, they deserve to be punished according to their crime.

And alas, I hope you get back your games soon man! Good luck!

RobHardo
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:32 PM
thanx bro

MakgSnake
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:58 PM
Stealing Anything Is BAD, And Especially From FRIENDS, thats The Worst Thing A Person Can Do.

Once My "REALLY" Good Friends Stole "Street Fighter" For SegaMega Drive. ....... I Found Out Later, And Since Then He Never Showed Me His Face Cause Of Embarrassment. He Stole The Game In The Year 1993, And I Havn't Seen Him Since Then. Tell Me Whats The Point Of Breaking A Friendship Because Of A Game Which U'd Finish And Play For Few Days/Weeks.

Neways.........! Get Ure Games Back Solid. Just Get Them Back!

BowevelJoe
Aug 4th, 2002, 01:03 PM
kick his arse, then take him to the police, then get your stuff back. Perhaps then he will know to never steal anymore of your stuff..those are all good games, i would break his face. :)