PDA

View Full Version : Eat an insult!

Hylas
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:24 AM
Ok, this thread is kinda stupid, but I really need to post it. I've read somewhere (I think it was a magazine) that there are some restaurant where you pay to be insulted while you're eating. Basically, you sit at the table, and cooks or waiters insult you when you ask for the menu, when you order a bottle of wine, when you pay the bill... everything you do they insult you using the worst words you can imagine.. and people actually find this funny! They pay lots of money to go to these really exclusive restaurants.

I wonder if it's me, or some people are really weird?

IcyMourdor
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:42 AM
Heh, I would love to work there. Getting paid to sit there and make idiots out of customers. Such fun that would be.

As for being a customer, I would find it funny. I'd listen to the insults and determine how high of an IQ they actually have.

TtTackler
Jul 28th, 2002, 12:01 PM
......People....scare me....:roll:

Pu the Owl
Jul 28th, 2002, 05:39 PM
Working there would be amusing, but being a customer... oh my... I don't know if I could bear the situation :P

Cannibal Clown
Jul 29th, 2002, 01:01 PM
Sounds fun. but working there would get so dull after a while. And if you're a frequent costumer, then imagine how annoying it would become.

Carlito
Jul 29th, 2002, 03:07 PM
I would pay to be the waiter and insult someone, not the customer being insulted :laugh:

Hylas
Jul 30th, 2002, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by goodman
Most restaurants insult you bad enough with their food, sheez.

That's very true, but I think the double insult (food+words) is even worse :laugh:

Ruby Moon
Jul 30th, 2002, 10:10 AM
I've read a similar article in a magazine.
I'd be happy to waste my money in a better occupation than going to a restaurant to be insulted :disturb:
Knowing that those kind of restaurants are also really expensive I say: rich people must be very bored by their lives sometimes...

Black Heart
Jul 30th, 2002, 06:11 PM
ah that sounds new to me... I couldn't imagine such places really exist. But yeah, being a waiter there is definitely a better thing than being a customer, first of all because you're paid to insult those stupid people who have nothing better to do than go to a restaurant to be insulted...