PDA

View Full Version : PS2 is awesome

Dirty_harry
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:33 AM
I bought a PS2 bout 4 days ago and found out u can play the games with smoother & better graphics and fast loading times PS2 kicks ass. Now I can play Tomb Raider now without the damn skipping

IcyMourdor
Jul 27th, 2002, 03:53 PM
I'm glad you are so enthused about the PS2 as the rest of us.

Next time, try and make a thread that has a point to it.

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 26th, 2002, 04:42 AM
lol well in a way he's making a point lol "the ps2 is awsome" lol

XboxKiller
Dec 9th, 2002, 02:36 PM
HEY leave him alone remember how happy you were when you got ur ps2 for the very first time. I was hella happy and I still am congratulations dirtyharry you wont be sorry.:laugh:

kittens&cats
Dec 12th, 2002, 10:11 PM
glad to hear you like your ps2 platform and make you take very
good care it and do not have any drinks near it

twiztidfreak69er
Dec 13th, 2002, 03:08 AM
yeah...and dont let little brothers/ or sisters with/ or without their frinds play it alone..then break it on you like my brother did me...almost kilt him luckly the cd tray was just stuck cause my dvd was caught in the disk holder that spins the disk around all i had to do was luckly pop it back in place...damn near broke the tray front by snapping it off too and unscrewed my PS2 "breaking the PS2 warrantee by pealing off the sticker" just cause I thought it was broke while also nearly scratching the dvd data, and PS2 lens with a knife trying to pry the damn dvd out of the disk holder till I just pushed it back in,put the ps2 back together turned it on and it worked fine....damn I felt stupid:mad:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Dirty_harry
I bought a PS2 bout 4 days ago and found out u can play the games with smoother & better graphics and fast loading times PS2 kicks ass. Now I can play Tomb Raider now without the damn skipping
I know what you mean. There are a couple of games I own that don't work on my Playstation, but my PS2 will play them without problems. Except that when the game freezes I can't just remove the disk and then put it back in after getting the dirt off like I could with the Playstation.

Also, for some reason if I want to reset Legend of Dragoon with the four shoulder buttons it won't let me. Can anyone tell me why not?

dan da man
Dec 13th, 2002, 02:30 PM
well done for getting a ps2,

and the ps2 is awsome!

MakgSnake
Dec 14th, 2002, 03:01 AM
Yup, the system rocks......and is just amazing. I still LOVE my Playstation2, its just perfect in my opinion.......... :) and look how beautiful it is.....wow!

RobHardo
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:35 PM
dont pay attention to this someoen was messin with my account

dan da man
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Solid: Snake

PS2 sucks balls, the Virtual Boy 0wnz j00 @11!

get the hell of this site then if u dont like ps2!

Solid: Auron
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:24 PM
Please pay no mind to solid snak ethat was one of my ex friend's messin with my account

ToxicUK
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:17 PM
I love my Playstation 2 system. And twiztidfreak69er is right : DO NOT LITTLE ONES PLAY ON THEM UNATTENDED. They broked my game and deleted things off my memory card :frust:

However, on a lighter note you hasve brought the best gaming console system since the Sega Genesis/Megadrives were brought out. Plus soon all over the world you will be able to access the internet and install a hard drive into your Playstation 2's expansion bay. You can stil play certain games over the internet via the USB port. Have a good time with your PS2 and remember two things...

1 - Clean it thouroughly once a week if its in a dusty area like a bedroom or sitting room

2 - After every 15 hours of play (10 hours reccomended) run a laser lens cleaner through it. It keeps the laser in top form and it'll be running for years.;)