PDA

View Full Version : Im back

Blow_Me_909
Jul 27th, 2002, 10:03 AM
I have a question I was looking at all the threads in general chat and i have to say that many of them are like im back , im back now , guess whos back , i mean wtf does anyone care

Beretta55
Jul 27th, 2002, 10:08 AM
well i was in arizona for like 10 days so why not say im back its just something to do dude.

IcyMourdor
Jul 27th, 2002, 10:13 AM
You may not care, but others might. Members coming back, especially older members, is always good to see. People grow friendships with people online and this is like seeing your best friend from a long time ago. (Bad analogy)

Carlito
Jul 27th, 2002, 10:36 AM
It's like Mourdor said: some people care about older members coming back after a period of absence and anyway we don't have this kind of threads all the time. They're like newbies welcome threads: it's nice to have them, but if you don't like them, you can just ignore they're here ;)

Hylas
Jul 28th, 2002, 06:46 AM
It's exaclty like Carito said: many people are interested in telling members their welcome back message and those members wants to make others aware that they're back posting. I don't know what's so wrong in it. And I only see a couple of threads like this one, so theyre's enough choice for the ones who don't want to read these threads ;)

Blow_Me_909
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:21 PM
o ok cause i was just wondering thanx guys

Infernal Mass
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Blow_Me_909
o ok cause i was just wondering thanx guys

http://www.lamer.net/tmyk.gif

jjmoohead
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:36 AM
I did it cause everyone cares about me....EVERYONE LOVES ME ACTUALLY. I am the ruler of the universe and what I say goes. hehehe

I think it was appropriate for me to have a welcome back message, if people just saw me start posting again it would have created chaos. I mean look there is 3 pages of comments for my wlecome back message. I am a god!

lol

ok on the serious side of things. Welcome back messages in my mind are great. Especially if I know the person and 2 days before was wondering what ever happened to that dude.

THE MOOMAN SPEAKS - EVERYBODY LISTENS!

Beretta55
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:50 AM
yes like jjmoohead said its fun to welcome people back and stuff and some people you hate welcome them back and get them later! jk jk:laugh: