PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP ON GOLDEN SUN!!!! (gba)

Stringy_bean
Jul 27th, 2002, 07:15 AM
im sooooo stuck on this big monster thing on the tolbi-bound ship. it seems to be invincible
how the **** do i kill it!?!
pleeeeease heeeeeeelp!

kupoartist
Jul 27th, 2002, 03:08 PM
hmm... the only advice that anyone can give, is that you should really be leveled up, for any of the hard fights in the game. Its also mega important to have as many Djinn as you can get. I'm not sure exactly, but you should have at least 4 on each character by now, which is good enough to summon all of the best summons (Judgement, Meteor, Thor and Boreas). If you don't have 4 yet, i'd suggest going back for Djinn on an early save game (pray you have one... though you can get back : don't worry).

Off the top of my head, you've probably missed a Djinn in Vale (use lift on the rock near Kraden's Cottage) and the one in Vault. (Use reveal where the gravestones are, but RING THE BELL ON THE TOWER FIRST !! ^_^)

x157anz
Jul 28th, 2002, 08:42 AM
This boss is very hard! even if you level up.
As the_artist said you need all the djinns you can get at this point in the game , i reccomend you get a guide off the net www.gamefaqs.com it will tell you were all the djinns are found and how to get them.

and dont miss any djinns after this point as you will need all of them for the final boss or you will have to go back (like i had to).

Stringy_bean
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:02 AM
crap. i only have like 8 djinns, bollocks
well im getting there slowly but surely

Stringy_bean
Jul 31st, 2002, 10:43 AM
woo yeeeeeeh!
i kicked that squidy things ass first time!
woohooooooo:laugh: