PDA

View Full Version : Austin Powers: Goldmember

BlackThornn
Jul 26th, 2002, 05:33 PM
I just got back from seeing this flick.. and MAN, this was the funniest of the three, I think.. 2 hours of solid laughs. I have a hard time believing that some crusty critics actually gave this one "bad reviews". -_-

Anyway.. Go see it people! :laugh: Trust me, you'll love it. :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 26th, 2002, 07:46 PM
Yeah blackthornn i heard it was a riot im going to see it in an hour..............can't wait.

Cannibal Clown
Jul 26th, 2002, 07:57 PM
I'm seeing it tonight too. Don't want to, but i am.

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 26th, 2002, 11:32 PM
Omg just got back.The new austin is better than the first and second combined and is one of the funniest films i ever saw.Great movie.

Blow_Me_909
Jul 27th, 2002, 10:06 AM
Oh man I wanna see it now so bad and i heard that mike myers has got 4 roles now dr.evil, austin powers, fat bastard and who else........

Joe
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:57 AM
And Goldmember, duh....

And I didn't enjoy this movie as much as I did the first two.

x157anz
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:55 PM
I am going to see this in a couple of days,
cant wait to see the guy with the mole !! :laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Jul 27th, 2002, 02:27 PM
This movie kicks ass. I was thnking it was going to be really gay, because i didn't like the second one too much, but the whole time i was watching this show i was laughing. It's great in all comical ways. I'm probally goingto see it agian on tuesday. It's just sooo good.

I got there twenty minutes in advance, and it was packed. I had no idea it would fill up so easily. I've never seen it so packed. Not eve for the two starwars flicks, or lord of the rings.

kupoartist
Jul 27th, 2002, 03:24 PM
hehe... I got myself prepared by watching the First one the other day... lol :laugh: , its still funny even now. can't wait to see Goldmember ^_^

Spirit
Jul 27th, 2002, 08:03 PM
yes it was great indeed, there was even a special 'movie cast' :D not that that spoils anything, but instead it wets your appettite =P
go see it, it'll be funny no matter what. and I saw it while I was messed up :D

DragonSphere
Jul 28th, 2002, 06:59 PM
This new one was pretty good, but not as good as either the first nor the second. As with the first two Austin Powers movies, it had its own share of memorable moments and a very decent and funny storyline. Kudos to its great set of cameos.

My rating: B

AudioBoxer
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:48 AM
yeah I went to see it when I was in Palm Springs. and I didnt really like it to much. It was funny but not funny enough. If I was a critic I would give it a C!I think number 2 is the best.

kamari-ice
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:26 PM
This one is better than the other ones, if you don't like it, go to hell!

RobHardo
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:54 PM
I'm going to see it with 2 o fmy lady friends wedsneday :-) it'll be pimpin
MOLE
moley moley moley moley

MADRUCKIS
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:32 PM
hmpff

better than the first two, kamari-ice? You kiddin me?
The first two had soo much to laugh about with some moments that people can never forget. There weren't as many in this movie though I have to agree at times I was lmao.

The first two are untouchable.......

Hammer691139
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:36 AM
This was the best Austin Power's yet. How many times do you see Tom Cruise and Danny De Vito in the same movie ha ha ha