PDA

View Full Version : First thing you notice in people

Rei
Jul 25th, 2002, 03:44 PM
What is the very first thing you notice in people when you meet them for the first time?

I'd say I notice the tone of the voice, and if they have particular tics. Other than that, I notice also the type of clothing they have and the shoes. Shoes are really an important aspect to me when I first meet a person :laugh: They don't have to be elegant though...

Rei
Jul 25th, 2002, 03:59 PM
*girlish talk once again*
Oh, so Mena you like guys with glasses too?

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 25th, 2002, 04:03 PM
Hey hey i wear glasses everyone love me...............Well the first thing i notice about a person when i meet a person is usually what they wear.I dont know why but seems to be the biggest thing.

jjmoohead
Jul 25th, 2002, 04:28 PM
Sweet I wear glasses,

I just got them too, everyone says I look like much more manly in them....what ever that means.

The first thing I see in a girl is there hair. There is nothing I like more then a girl with a simple looking hair style that doesn't take hours to get ready. Especailly blonde hair, not BLONDE, but more like a dirty blond, even a brown I could handle, shoulder length nice and straight without all the hairspray and gel and stuff.

People also tell me im picky. I say they are all weirdo's!

Killuminati
Jul 25th, 2002, 05:41 PM
first thing i see if its a girl is if they have a nice bod or not.

Rocket Man
Jul 25th, 2002, 06:13 PM
The first thing I notice about people are there face. I don't know why, I just do.:D

007_JamesBond
Jul 25th, 2002, 06:49 PM
the first thing that I notice would be the voice, you can tell so much about some ones voice

BTW I used to wear glasses and hated them but I dont need them any more

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 25th, 2002, 07:19 PM
I notice the face or hair

And yes I do wear glasses...

Lefty
Jul 25th, 2002, 07:27 PM
The first thing i usally notice is the hair and face. Then really after that the teeth are a big thing to be they cant be nasty and stuff.

IcyMourdor
Jul 25th, 2002, 08:48 PM
The first thing I notice about people is their eyes. You can usually get the gist of what mood they are in and overall what kind of person they are.

I currently wear glasses and I don't plan on getting contacts as I don't feel like putting up with those.

Gadzoox
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:34 PM
Yup I'm an eye noticer too! Unless something about the person is really striking and draws my attention to that... like a nose, or hair, or teeth...

I like guys with facial hair... don't ask me why but I do! :love: Glasses are nice if they suit the person well, I do however have a thing for those 'nerd' glasses... hehe :happy: *puffs out her chest all proud-like* I have 20/20 vision! Nyah! ;)

Pu the Owl
Jul 26th, 2002, 04:43 AM
I notice a lot of things... I'm a bit picky, I admit it, but not snob...
The face and the hands are really important for a first impression. Also the way the person moves and if he/she's polite or not. And the way of talking: not the tone of the voice, but if this person use massive slang or can also speak in a decent way.
The style of clothing is something I look at, but in persons I meet only occasionally, it doesn't count really much. I mean: I'm not one of those persons who can't be around with someone only beause they don't like their clothes ( but if this person is going to have a relationship with me, I look at this aspect also :laugh: )

mmm a question: are you sure guys you all wear glasses? Is it maybe because Rei, Gadzoox and Mena said they like boys with glasses on? ;)

jjmoohead
Jul 26th, 2002, 11:32 AM
I would send you a pic but then you would realize i look nothing like the comic book guy and my reputation would be ruined

Cannibal Clown
Jul 26th, 2002, 03:31 PM
The first thing i notice in a person is their smile. Personality is always a major factor in a person to me, and the smile shows what kind of personality they have.

Other than that, if they are too far away, i look at the body. If it's a guy, i look at strength, to see if they can kick my ass, and for girls, i look at the chest and ass. I'm not a pervert, just a guy,and an honest one at that. So i'l be honest and admit that i'm very attracted to the curves of the female body.

Hadoken
Jul 26th, 2002, 04:27 PM
erm.. I guess it kinda depends with me. Certain people have different things that make them stand out. And I usually notice that thing that makes them stand out. It could be hair, shoes, voice, eyes, practically anything. If a person is wearing 1' heels, those heels are probably what i'm going to notice first. And if a person has thick azz glasses, those are probably what i'm gonna see first. So it really depends.

Blow_Me_909
Jul 27th, 2002, 09:55 AM
yah ok when i meet someone (a girl) i usually look at ass , tits , face and then i look at her clothes.

Pu the Owl
Jul 27th, 2002, 11:18 AM
Blow, it seems you only meet girls in your life... :sarcasm:

Hylas
Jul 28th, 2002, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Blow_Me_909
yah ok when i meet someone (a girl) i usually look at ass , tits , face and then i look at her clothes.

This is exaclty the kind of guy I don't like to meet :disturb: No offence, but girls are not pieces of flesh... You don't go to the market and value the quality of them as if you have to buy them....

TtTackler
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:15 AM
Emotions, personality, views on certain things, humor. I usually notice a person (gal or guy) by all of that kind of stuff. To me, it's all about what's inside, not how 'sexy' you are, or how much money you have to spend on your over $50 shirts. I don't try to judge a person by how ugly they are and ect., as long as you're a good person, I don't mind. Although -insert darn word that i cant think of but have on the tip of my tongue that's kinda like sanitary >______<;- is something I notice right away also.

edit: Omg, i just finally remember the word, it twas hegiene (spelling? lol) :roll:

Gadzoox
Jul 29th, 2002, 02:37 PM
*Backs Hylas up*

Yeah! :boo: