PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking forward to the EA lineup

jjmoohead
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:07 AM
I am only really concerned with NHL 2003, I have owned ever game since 97 and the odd one in between there and it just gets better and better. I am not happy with Nascar or Tiger Woods, and NBA Live is falling behind the compatition. I will rent Madden but not purchase it. Any views on this topic?

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 25th, 2002, 01:21 PM
Well the only EA titles that I really like are the madden ones.But i found latley that they havent been adding a whole lot to there games and im slowly drifting towards sega sports.I played one of EA nhl games.It was quite addicting espically when i was playing four players with my friends in franchise,other than that i probably wouldnt purchase a nhl game.As for nba and golf i tend to stay away from them.

jjmoohead
Jul 25th, 2002, 04:40 PM
my problem with football is that I am canadian and we do things alittle different up here. 3 downs larger field ect ect and not that your game is bad or anything, I am just not into it cause I have to drive like 12 hours just to get to a city that has a team in it. So it doesnt apeal to me all that much.

NHL is the perfect friends game though, thats true. I mosty play it for that reason, but I got addicted to 2002 and started playing season after season just me and the computer, I mean one year i would dominate have my good players leave me as free agents and then hardly make the playoffs the next year with my all rookie team :) They are finally starting to get it right.

I admit EA is falling behind hard on a lot of their titles, its just good no other companies like to make hockey...lol