PDA

View Full Version : Is there a gay mafia?

007_JamesBond
Jul 25th, 2002, 09:22 AM
well I have not posted any thing realy bad since my Michilin man and Marshmallow man thing soI desided to post this. after talk in the news I have come to the conclusion that some of our members here on ps2fantasy are agents

for example agent Gay and Gayman, CC you know what I am talking about

what do you think is there a gay mafia?

CC sorry I could not resist

Ruby Moon
Jul 25th, 2002, 09:40 AM
:confused:

007_JamesBond
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:23 AM
exactly my point they could be anywhere, lol

jjmoohead
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:24 AM
uhhhh did I miss something....I really hope this is just some stupid joke and not making refrence to someone :)

BlackThornn
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:25 AM
Gay "mafia"? ..uh.. I guess there could be somewhere.. but I highly doubt there is some kind of all-controlling sect like the mafia of old made up entirely of "gay" people.

Closest thing I can really think of close to a "gay" mafia are the Hell's Angels. And they're not all gay.

007_JamesBond
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:45 AM
well a gay tried the excuse in court that he could not have done it and blamed it on the gay mafia, I heard about it on Leno, it is kind of funny though isn't it, when in trouble blame it on the mafia

Cannibal Clown
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:22 AM
Jeff, you are an idiot. I can't believe you actually posted a thread about the gay mafia. Honestly, it's fun to play around with, but keep agent gay out of this. Any way, we all know that it's really all a cover up to keep the three original smoking popes under wraps. They are the real conspiracy. Far over your hypothosized Gay Mafia. All lead by the molevelent racoon of false justice. Fromthe far depths of his trash can of inverted truth and morality.

You and your gay mafia will come to a fall as the 3 smoking popes rise up and destroy the mafia.Lead by the Racoon of coarse.

Sorry everybody, but this is just one of the messed up things that Jeff (007) and I like to talk about.

So don't take any of this crap seriously.

Rei
Jul 25th, 2002, 12:59 PM
Is it a thread only you two can understand or what? Sorry, but I don't get it :confused:

Cannibal Clown
Jul 25th, 2002, 01:14 PM
I think that that's pretty much what it is. Ask 007

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 25th, 2002, 01:15 PM
Lol what the heck.Why did you bring this into the forum 007.Its only funny to me you and CC.These people on here dont know what the heck you are talking about.I think everyone who read this thread is now dumber

x157anz
Jul 25th, 2002, 01:24 PM
haha. "gay mafia" the topics get better everyday !
:laugh:
I love this place :laugh: :cool:

jjmoohead
Jul 25th, 2002, 01:25 PM
Snake yes me getting dumber, cant speak in good sentences, need nap!

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 25th, 2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by jjmoohead
Snake yes me getting dumber, cant speak in good sentences, need nap!

Yeah you most be feeing the effects.Me very sick now.Stupid thoughts floding mind,can't brethe..................oorgle.......oorgle.....uu ug.

Cannibal Clown
Jul 25th, 2002, 01:53 PM
Big yellow pooty pecauns, and a big marshmelow in the sky, "I'm a pretty butterfly" and my papa camel says i'm fat, like the tittle fat turtle told me that i smell like a blue bannana. Makes me cry, so i spill my orange potatoe juice on my belly button and swim in the crocodile belly. Then mother says get off my ass and make me a rock mellon.

jjmoohead
Jul 25th, 2002, 03:18 PM
Nap no help, need teaching. No more dumbness upon thee please, can't focus, ears hurting, nose running, help me, im melting!

007_JamesBond
Jul 25th, 2002, 06:44 PM
for more explanation go to the Leno website or watch Jay Leno at 10:30 and they will talk about the gay mafia