PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon vs Digimon

Ruby Moon
Jul 25th, 2002, 05:31 AM
Yesterday I was listening to my lil sister: she was arguing with her best friend because of this matter. She was a Digimon supporter, while her friend was a Pokemon supporter.
I found the fight really funny, because both of them went mad for this reason.

I'm not fond of either of those series, but which one do you think is better?
If forced to choose, I'd say Pokemon *hopes her sister can't read this post* just because monsters are the cutest. But other than that, I don't know.

Hylas
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:06 AM
I think Pokemon is better. Monsters are fun to watch and what about the Team Rocket? :D
On the other hand, I can't stand Digimon. I think the show is boring and monsters are terrible :boo:

Cannibal Clown
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:15 AM
Well, i picked pokemon. The monsters are cuter, but in an actual battle, they would win. For one, they are far more powerfull than the digimon guys. The abilities and attacks are way better. And for a digimon to really doanything, they need their masters to use that gay digivice in order for the digimon to actually transform into something that could actually do damage. And most of the time, it's the kids who win the battlesin digimon, but in pokemon, they actually fight.

Then there is the whole thing about numbers. There are a loty more pokemone that there are digimon. But i'mnot really counting all of the digimon, because some of them travel in heards and there are hundreds ofd one kind. But the thing is, that all of the digimonare enemies of eachother, so they could never all fight one battle together. But in pokemon, they are all on someewhat mutual grounds with eachother, and if their show was being dissed by somethinbg like digimon,they would all join forces and kick all of the digimons asses.

I feel pethetic for being able to go itno so much depth on a topic like thism but anyway. That's my opinion.

Hylas
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:27 AM
Wow CC! A wonderful analysis! I bet nobody will be able to explain it better!

Black Heart
Jul 26th, 2002, 05:43 PM
I picked Pokemon. I like the show more. And the characters are funny. Psyduck is soooo cool!

Frozen
Jul 27th, 2002, 03:32 AM
I must admit that I once liked Pokemon. As Hylas said, some of the monsters and battles are fun to watch. And the Rocket Team was very funny some times. But I still thnk that such anime stinks. It really ruins the concept of Anime.

As for Digimon.........

That §hit is the work of Satan. :blergh:

Edit: And of course, no offense to your lil sister, Ruby, that's of course my opininon and it can greatly differ from that of a lil kid, who looks at it from a completely differnet point of view from that I do. When I was little I was an ill fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The other day I had the oportunity to see some chapter.......

And I think that it sucks royally :D

Pu the Owl
Jul 27th, 2002, 04:28 PM
I only like Jigglypuff and Pikachu. I also have a Pikachu plushie that can say "Pika pika pika" when you press its belly. So I slightly prefer Pokemon.
I don't mind other monsters, digital or pocket.
I think both shows are good for a younger audience though.

IcyMourdor
Jul 27th, 2002, 04:29 PM
I pick Pokemon.

Reason Why: My friend, Rachel, is almost obsessed with one of them. I think the name was JigglePuff or something of that nature. She just sounds weird and almost just like it. My brother also owns a few of those games, oddly enough, I own one as well. It was just another RPG I defeated.

Frozen
Jul 27th, 2002, 04:54 PM
Pikachu was funny......but I could not stand to watch some of those stupid monsters taking a §hit, that was gross :laugh: