PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's back, back again....

jjmoohead
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:01 PM
JJ's back, tell a friend.

Guess who's back, Guess who's back, Guess who's back, Guess who's back, Guess who's back,.....

Hey Boy's and girls. everyone's favourite comic book has finally returned. I know its been a long long while since I have made my presence here, but I am here to stay.

For those of you who don't know, well get with it cause I am pritty sure at one time I WAS THE MAN. Well maybe not with capital letters but you get the point.

To Harry, and Carlito and everyone with the big power, if you need me for any leadership roles in the forums again, I would be more then happy. Sorry for dissapearing. It was wierd cause it happened when we changed the forum and I had to re-sign up, for some reason it wouldnet let me and then my computer died, and PS2 lost its appeal to me for a while. You see things just added up. But there is a lot of cool things comming up and I want to be apart of it again. So again if you want me to step up and take charge, I am your man. Otherwise I will post like a mad man, to once again be supieror.

HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE!

jjmoohead - THE COMIC BOOK GUY!

Rei
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:16 PM
JJ is back!
*dances around*

We missed you! Hope you're goig to stay!

Harry
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:29 PM
Hey JJ,

I've really been waiting for you to come back. You know, a couple of days ago I was asking myself, "where is the RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, we need him" and now.... you are back!

Thanks !

Hylas
Jul 24th, 2002, 01:21 PM
Wooo hooo!
Welcome back mooman! I remember you because who can forget the Ruler of the Universe? I was waiting for you to come back and I was wondering why you disappeared!
BTW, glad you're here!

Hadoken
Jul 24th, 2002, 01:44 PM
hey dude. i think i remember who u r. its been a while.
but welcome back!
btw, were u at ne other forums? just askin. i might have seen your name at some other place. cant remember. not even sure.

Cannibal Clown
Jul 24th, 2002, 02:13 PM
Well, to be honest, i have no clue who the hell you are. No idea whatsoever. I've been here for quite some time,and usually i remember at least a vague memory of the welcome backers, but i can't say that anything clicks with your name. Oh well, if you were the man, then i was probally really scared of you, and kept my distance. Trying to pretend that you didn't exist.

Well, anyways, welcome back, old guy.

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 24th, 2002, 02:24 PM
I remember you. Welcome back! :)

Gadzoox
Jul 24th, 2002, 02:44 PM
I'm a new'un, but welcome back anyways!!! :happy:

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 24th, 2002, 02:46 PM
Hey hey i remember you.Welcome back.

jjmoohead
Jul 24th, 2002, 03:11 PM
hey thanks everyone. Yes it has come to me that it is time to once again RULE THE UNIVERSE!

Thanks for the welcome backs, and for those who have no idea who I am. You soon will!

Hylas
Jul 24th, 2002, 03:36 PM
The last line of the previous post sounds creepy... Interesting!

Pu the Owl
Jul 24th, 2002, 03:47 PM
*close eyes*
*opens eyes again*

Is mooman back?! Wow! I wasn't expecting him to come back! I thought he disappeared somewhere. You know, being ruler of the universe is a dangerous thing...

Welcome back! I'm really really glad to see you around here once again!

*hugs*

Qjij_jijQ
Jul 24th, 2002, 04:29 PM
Welcome back... I remember you quite well.
After all... you're a fellow canadian ! :D

x157anz
Jul 24th, 2002, 05:21 PM
Welcome back m8 !
I remember you a bit (i must of first joined when you left) You may remember me as "darko" in the old forums :laugh:

jjmoohead
Jul 24th, 2002, 05:25 PM
FARFUS, oh man, how you been budy! Was not sure if you were still here. Yes i think he posted here as well as psxextreme, thats likly what it is.

QJIJ!!! Wow you even remember that im canadain. Wow, its like I never left. This is so cool!

Now, If i could only find my banner and I would be all set!

Soul Angel
Jul 24th, 2002, 05:26 PM
Hey I remember you!! Welcome back jjmoohead :happy:
Stick around ;)

Ruby Moon
Jul 25th, 2002, 05:19 AM
I don't know you, but welcome back anyways.
You seem a really old member, so having you here is a cool thing:)

jjmoohead
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:33 AM
Farf, errr goodman...man thats going to be tough to stop saying...you are still stuck on football eh? When you going to realize that its just not going to out do the sport of figure skating. I mean common how can you compare those to sports....lol I AM SOOOOOOOOO KIDDING. I am not into the football, but you will see over at the Sports Forum I stated I would rent madden. And just for you NCAA.

Any we leave that for sports section. I do believe I was here right at the very start if not a week or two after. I was here all the time cause 6 times during the day I would have to kill time between university classes or work and this is where I came.
The greatest part is that everyone is still here, but if I remember correctly Sam dissapeared about a month before i did. Wonder where that kid is these days.

IcyMourdor
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:20 AM
Hey, long time no see. At least you are back now.

Cannibal Clown
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:29 AM
Sorry man, i read through the rest of the thread, and again, i still have absolutly no idea of who you are. You seem like you were very VERY popular here before, and noticed by everyone. And i've been here for quite some time, before some of the guys who do remember you. But for some uncanny reason i don't know who you are. This whole ruler of the universe thing is leaving me a blank. Maybe if you do find your older sig pic i'll remember at least a shodow of you you were. But intil then, it'sa firts hello for me. So don't expect any respect from me because you are one of the elders, because to me you are a newbie, but i'm nice to newbies, so don't worry too much.

jjmoohead
Jul 25th, 2002, 12:08 PM
I never did finnish RECV, I got to the artic area and lost interest. Basially because I got other games and lost interest. I will beat it for sure though, I got through the rest of them so I'm sure I can make it through this one. Just have to want to play it. its one of things were I'll wake up one moreing and be like I want to play that today and I'll finnish it.

Thats Funny Cannibal, i dont recal you either. Were you here prior to the new forums? That was the last time I was here was during the new forums cause my home computer got fried and the computers at the university wouldn't let anyone sign up for forums and stuff.

But just a early warning, you may want to up that respect a little. You notice the "moderator" under the picture...BUHAHAHAH...nah i dont abuse power like that, I'm happy if im a newbie or Elder, but I am still RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!

Cannibal Clown
Jul 25th, 2002, 01:44 PM
I was here in the old forums as well

And don't think about hurting me around here. I've earned a lot of good browny points here. I'm a well known member. Killing me would be like taking away part of the forums.

1366 posts of the forums that is.

Rei
Jul 25th, 2002, 01:52 PM
The number of posts doesn't count... Look at Farfus' posts count to understand what I mean :laugh:
jj was one of the first registered members here, and he was moderator in a couple of forums too, before his computer died and before the older forum went mad.
CC I think you registered when he was not able to post as much as before.
BTW, you don't have to respect people because they're elders. It's obvious that everyone has to be respected ( apart from evil guys like Solidus, that was banned :laugh: ).
So be good and don't post harsh comments, ok?

Harry
Jul 25th, 2002, 02:01 PM
Like Farfus said, JJmoohead was one of the first members to register when the site was opened (around May 2001); I guess he was something like the 4th or 6th member...

And he was also one of the first ones who accepted to become a moderator. Oh and he is not that mean... he is just joking CC :)

By the way, I think you joined just when Jj's PC was destroyed by a mysterious evil force, that's why you don't know each other maybe...

jjmoohead
Jul 25th, 2002, 03:11 PM
OMG my banner is BACK! SWEET! REGINA I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

you know in a your a great forums girl kinda way, not a im an internet stalker kinda way.

*tear

it looks so good

Rei
Jul 25th, 2002, 03:31 PM
Awwww! The old banner!
*applauds*
It looks so... comic-book-guy-style XD

jjmoohead
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:27 PM
WOW *tear* well put Farf......

Hadoken
Jul 26th, 2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by goodman
Hadoken remembers you from the short time you posted over at psxextreme, im sure.

Now THATS where he was. I wasnt completely sure, thought it might have been my imagination telling me he was over at psxe. I kept thinking, "But he's from ps2fant, why would he be over here..". Oh wellz, guess it was mooman.
And btw, If I remember correctly, sam doesnt have access to the internet, so thats why he isnt around much. I think he only gets on when he's at his grandma(?)'s house or sumthin.

Black Heart
Jul 26th, 2002, 08:09 PM
Can I ask why do they call you mooman? :confused:
It's a silly question... the name jjmoohead is weird.

Anyway, welcome back :cool:

Rei
Jul 26th, 2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Black Heart
Can I ask why do they call you mooman? :confused:
It's a silly question... the name jjmoohead is weird.

The name jjmoohead, if I'm not wrong, comes from the real name of mooman.

jjmoohead
Jul 26th, 2002, 10:34 PM
Close....it actually comes from my real name. And i know this sounds like im lying but my name is Johnathan James Moorehead

so the JJ is obviously my initials and the moohead part was just a nickname I picked up in highschool and I liked it so i put my name as jjmoohead. People at work actually call me Double J moohead.

Now the Mooman is kinda a different story, and a wierd on, one day about 7 years ago two of my friends were at my house and we were playing hockey and I saved a shot and at almost the same time one guy said "nice man" and the other said "nice moo" (another nickname) and it came out as "nice mooman" We all just kinda looked at each other and were like SWEET. I started using it as my ICQ name and I believe a few of the members picked up on it and brought it here.

Its the small things that amaze me!

Just in case you are not saying it write, its JAY JAY MOO (cow) HEAD

hehehe its amazing how many people dont get that.

Beretta55
Jul 27th, 2002, 09:37 AM
well if you joined in 2001 then i dont know you cause i have been around for here for like 3 months or so. but welcome back! nice sig! and the comic book guy does rock!

Blow_Me_909
Jul 27th, 2002, 09:53 AM
Welcome back , i have no clue who you are but i have to say that you got the song all wrong it goes guess whos back, back again , shadys back, tell a friend , guess whos back ,guess whos back , guess whos back ,guess whos back ,guess whos back ,guess whos back , guess whos back. ya well just thought u wanted to know

TtTackler
Jul 27th, 2002, 03:31 PM
Omg, the moo man! :shock:

kupoartist
Jul 27th, 2002, 03:54 PM
*sniffle* I feel so young... or somthing...

Welcome back, sorry I don't know you... but if you're "the man" I'm sure you're about to change that ^_^

jjmoohead
Jul 27th, 2002, 10:23 PM
TT holy (beep) dude,

Your here too, man this just gets better and better.

jjmoohead
Jul 27th, 2002, 10:35 PM
And just a note,

I realize its Shaddy's back, but i am the real shaddy and I wanted to stand up....

i figured since it fit perfectly for my return I chaged it around a bit, besides JJ sounds like Shady if you sing it.

YES IT DOES!

SONT ARGUE WITH ME, IT DOES SO.

HEY DON"T TALK BACK TO ME!

YA IM RIGHT!

TtTackler
Jul 28th, 2002, 08:59 AM
Kind of ironic that I just showed back up after another month absence or so :roll:

Hadoken
Jul 28th, 2002, 12:59 PM
a month?? dude, i havent seen you all summer. lol
neways, whatcha been doin, still on graal? i'll ttyl on aim if i get on.
and btw, nothing is wrong with me using proper grammar every now and then.:P

TtTackler
Jul 28th, 2002, 10:40 PM
Yes, I'm still playing Graal, I've been doing a lot of hard work on Shaded Legend.

Anyway, nothing wrong with it, but it's sort of a once in a life time thing :D

Hadoken
Jul 29th, 2002, 10:31 AM
still on SL?? man, thats a long time now. well good luck with whatever comes up.

but yeah, its kinda once in a lifetime that i'll actually use proper grammar throughout an entire post. lol

btw, here's a quick chinese lesson for no reason.:D

English: "Is there a fugitive here?"
Chinese: "Who yu hai ding?"

English: "Small horse"
Chinese: "Tai ni po ni"

TtTackler
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:32 PM
Wow, now I feel 2% smarter!! :shock:

Hadoken
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:27 AM
or 2% dumber.. cuz that was supposed to be a joke.. its not chinese.
*cough, cough*:laugh:
jp man

TtTackler
Jul 30th, 2002, 07:38 PM
Don't get my hopes up like that...:roll:

jjmoohead
Jul 31st, 2002, 01:37 AM
Just a thought guys but when did my welcome back message turn into your personal chat room...GET OUT!

LOL nah just kidding guys. I just thought I would try to be funny,

Yeah, FAILED AGAIN!

TtTackler
Jul 31st, 2002, 02:07 PM
Omg, that was soooooooooooooo funny! :shock:

Ruby Moon
Aug 1st, 2002, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Hadoken
English: "Is there a fugitive here?"
Chinese: "Who yu hai ding?"

English: "Small horse"
Chinese: "Tai ni po ni"