PDA

View Full Version : Weiss Kreuz

Ruby Moon
Jul 24th, 2002, 10:20 AM
What is this series about? Do you know some sites where I can get more info about it?

merylsilverburg
Jul 25th, 2002, 05:57 PM
WeiB Kreuz or Weiss Kreuz (White Cross) is about 4 guys who pose as flower shopkeepers or florists, but they're really assassins who hunt down after their target given to them by their boss. It's an interesting series, though I haven't finished watching it all. The main leader is the redhead name Aya and of course, they each have their own secret and personal backgrounds which they have to deal with. It's a fairly old series (1997?) and I believe the OVA is licensed, not the TV Series. The drawings are good and the story is kinda Sailormoon-ish, but a little more better. Here are some sites which I find very good:

The White Cross:
http://members.tripod.com/~thewhitecross/main.html

Weiß: Florists By Day, Assasins By Night:
http://www.angelfire.com/va/yume/weiss.html

I hope this helps and if you get a chance to see it, enjoy! :)

Hylas
Jul 30th, 2002, 06:07 AM
Sounds interesting, even if the "sounds Sailormoon-ish" part scares me a bit meryl :laugh:
Do you mean the series is repetitive as Sailormoon show, or the characters resemble to the ones of Sailormoon?

Ruby Moon
Jul 30th, 2002, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the links meryl :)

merylsilverburg
Aug 2nd, 2002, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Hylas
Sounds interesting, even if the "sounds Sailormoon-ish" part scares me a bit meryl :laugh:
Do you mean the series is repetitive as Sailormoon show, or the characters resemble to the ones of Sailormoon?

Well, since I haven't watched it all, just from the first few episodes, it's been kinda like: Get assignment, kill the target, pose as florists until next duty. :heh: That's why I thought it was kinda Sailormoon-ish. But, slowly, their pasts are revealed one by one and I'm sure there'll be something big going on later, so it'll probably get better. It is a lot better than Sailormoon though, so you don't need to be afraid, Hylas. :D

Ruby: I'm glad those links helped. :)