PDA

View Full Version : Cool sh*t on Ghost in the Shell (Series!)

Cannibal Clown
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:56 AM
I just found out that ghost in the shell has finally released a series, i don't know how many episodes, or what the whole thing is like, but here is a sweet ass site about it.

http://www.production-ig.com/Ghost_TV.html

The animation looks kjust a good as the movie, and the story itself looks real cool.

Reid
Jul 23rd, 2002, 03:57 PM
That looks awesome.

The Ghost in the Shell manga and anime are some of my favourites, and I think the combination of Masamune Shirow and Production I.G.'s art styles and story should be great.

Is it already airing on Japanese television?

merylsilverburg
Dec 1st, 2002, 07:31 PM
Sorry to bring such an incredibly old thread back, but for those of you interested in the Ghost in the Shell series and wondering about the new ones, it began airing in Japan in October, I think. It's called Stand Alone Complex, but it is the new Ghost in the Shell series. If anyone wants me to find more info or anything, you can let me know and I'll try to find out some more. :)

kold
Dec 1st, 2002, 07:59 PM
**useless comment**
thats site layout r0x. silvers/grays and white, sexah ;)

ssjtrunks13
Dec 3rd, 2002, 11:56 AM
Is there any chance for it to be made in english?

Reid
Dec 3rd, 2002, 06:47 PM
I'm pretty sure Cartoon Network is going to release the series either after it's done airing in Japan, or part way through.

I'm not positive, but I think I've heard that somewhere and it would make sense due to the popularity of the movie in North America.