PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me with GTA III?

Satans_Angel
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:19 PM
I need help with the one mission Asuka gives you called "ESpresso to Go". I just can't beat it! >:(

Macceh^
Jul 23rd, 2002, 06:11 AM
hmm this doesnt seem like an rpg question to me

IcyMourdor
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:52 PM
This thread is off to Action & Adventure.

AsylumEscapee
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Satans_Angel
I need help with the one mission Asuka gives you called "ESpresso to Go". I just can't beat it! >:(

Drive through the city youre in to put the "Espresso" counters on the map before you start ramming into them, which starts the counter. Also, you want to start off in one of the zones on the far end side of the city. You dont want to start in the middle, go to one edge, then have to drive through the middle again to get to the other side, its a waste of time.

Why driving close to a counter puts it on the map, or why you automatically fail the mission when the counter reaches zero is beyond me. Another stupid way to make the missions difficult.

Andi
Jul 28th, 2002, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Satans_Angel

Drive round Staunton untill you have five green dots on the map, but dont ram them !
Then go to Porland till you get 2 on the map in portland! The 1st is near the docks! 2nd is oppersit Maffia house!
Then go to Shorsidevale get those 2 on the map ! 1st one is near the subway exit near the Airport & the 2nd is in the Hospital car park!
When you have all nine green dots on your map just drive round with a chuncky but fast Car & ram them !

You should finish with at least 2:30 remaining ;)

RobHardo
Jul 29th, 2002, 11:55 AM
hey duded go aroun the 3 islands and make sure you can see them inn the radar then start killin them