PDA

View Full Version : Oh Yeah!!!

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:55 AM
Well I did it. After so much procrastination, I finally got up the nerve to write my A+ Core exam. So I'm happy to announce that I'm halfway to becoming a certified technician. :) :) :)

http://media2k.netfirms.com/banners/coreresults.jpg

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:31 AM
Hey congrats on accomplishing that task sleazy hope you continue to do well in persuit of your goal.

Macceh^
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:42 PM
aye well played mate that was a good score by the looks of it. Good luck for the future.

Hadoken
Jul 22nd, 2002, 01:37 PM
congrats dude!
good luck with whatever is next too.

Infernal Mass
Jul 22nd, 2002, 02:15 PM
congrats Sleazy

x157anz
Jul 22nd, 2002, 03:40 PM
Congrats Sleazy !
Im sure you can pass anything els they throw in your way with scores like that m8.
(good luck with the rest) :cool:

JC Denton
Jul 22nd, 2002, 03:57 PM
well done!

btw.

what does the other half involve?

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 22nd, 2002, 04:11 PM
Thank you all for the kind support :)

Originally posted by JC Denton
what does the other half involve?

Core is the physical hardware part of the cert. Now I have to write an exam on operating systems. :boom:

JC Denton
Jul 22nd, 2002, 04:17 PM
good luck,

are you feeling confident?

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 22nd, 2002, 05:13 PM
Well I know I'll pass eventually....It's just a matter of how many times I write the exam. During the exam, my mouse was shaking and my heart was beating so hard. I get so stressed writing a cert. :roll:

Rei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 05:23 PM
Weeeeeeeee! Congratulations! :cool:

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 22nd, 2002, 06:22 PM
Good job man...and good luck for the future!!

BlackThornn
Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:20 PM
Sweet!

Good job, Sleazy. I know from experience that A+ Exams are not easy.

Were they all anal about security for yours, or were they rather lenient?

I took mine right around Silicon Valley and they were ridiculous with the security.. they patted me down before hand.. I couldn't wear a jacket, they checked my SHOES for cryin' out loud.. then I was led into the little enclosed room and given a pen and sheet of scratch paper (which they tok afterward) in addition to the computer.

I've always kinda wondered (if assumed) that it was that strict everywhere.. or did all of us in the Silicon Valley area just fell for it. (I know the reasons for security.. just don't know if it's that severe everywhere)

Mercury Shadow
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:26 PM
Congratulations, Sleazy and good luck in the future. Now maybe you'll get paid some good money and be able to buy a house instead of living in your cardboard box :D

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 23rd, 2002, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by BlackThornn
Were they all anal about security for yours, or were they rather lenient?
My school is a prometric testing center (and the staff all know me) so they didn't need to check my shoes. :laugh: I needed two pieces of ID, and they made sure that I didn't take anything with me into the testing room. (except that little scratch pad, on which I immediately wrote my IRQ's :) )

Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
Now maybe you'll get paid some good money and be able to buy a house instead of living in your cardboard box :D
Whoooo! :laugh:

Soul Angel
Jul 23rd, 2002, 02:56 PM
Congrats Sleazy and good luck in the future, where I'm sure you'll do well! :happy: