PDA

View Full Version : Artists, Drawers! Attention Please!!

Female_Vivi
Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:46 AM
Recently my new site (Suteki (http://www.suteki.tk)) has gone online. I provide music video's about Anime/Manga and others. But I also want to put ART on this site.

If there are any Anime/Manga artists here (I don't doubt about that fact) I would like to ask them...could you please scan in your drawings and email them to me ? ([email protected]) I will place them on my website.

Thanks in advance.

Infernal Mass
Jul 22nd, 2002, 01:32 PM
good luck with the new site Female_Vivi, great idea for one. I wish i could help out with art but i don't own a scanner. :(

Female_Vivi
Jul 22nd, 2002, 06:33 PM
Aw that's to bad. I was really looking forward to collection the drawings from everyone :( But thanx anyway

Female_Vivi
Jul 23rd, 2002, 06:13 AM
Yes please! Send them!! I like al kinds of drawings and it's not just for me but for everyone to see. So everyone has got a diffrent taste. ;)

Gadzoox
Jul 24th, 2002, 02:47 PM
I'm not a manga/anime artist, and I don't really know anyone who is... so I'll just wish you luck then! Good luck! :happy:

merylsilverburg
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:49 PM
Gomen ne for replying so late, but I draw anime/manga, but mostly manga drawings. However, I don't have a scanner, so I can't help you out. I have a digital camera, but the lighting is always bad and doesn't show the real drawing properly. However, if that's alright, then I could show you a few drawings.

Female_Vivi
Aug 14th, 2002, 03:46 AM
I still haven't received any drawings from any one :weep:

I just found out that the email adress I gave earlier isn't working properly :mad: so that could be the reason why I haven't received anything. So the NEW adress is [email protected] so everyone can send in all kinds of anime/manga drawings.

Lost_myth
Aug 24th, 2002, 09:46 AM
That site looks tight. Did you draw any of thems?

Female_Vivi
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:25 AM
Hi,

No I didn't draw any of the 'drawings'. I copied them from a wallpaper site. It's because I don't have any drawings but I didn't want to keep that area empty.

Gr.

Helen