PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Tutorials??

AudioBoxer
Jul 21st, 2002, 08:42 PM
I am gunna start photoshop!!! I was wondering if you guys would know of any good tutorial sites??

kamari-ice
Jul 22nd, 2002, 05:15 PM
Thats!!
Opps, almost let out my secret.
Adobe is a great program, with photoshop, and thats all I am gonna tell you.
Its very easy, you don't need tutorials.
And thats all I am gonna tell you, not gonna let out my secret!

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 22nd, 2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by kamari-ice
Its very easy, you don't need tutorials.

Are we talking about the same photoshop? :laugh: If you want to find good tutorials type "Adobe photoshop tutorials" (quotes included) in a search engine. You'll find lots of good stuff. Here's one good tutorial that I found. Fire text (http://www.photoshoptechniques.com/texp/fireptk.html)

Black Heart
Jul 22nd, 2002, 05:32 PM
You should try some search engine for Photoshop 7 tutorials, because the greatest part of the tutorials around are still for Photoshop 6.

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 22nd, 2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Black Heart
You should try some search engine for Photoshop 7 tutorials, because the greatest part of the tutorials around are still for Photoshop 6.
A lot of techniques used in older PS versions will still work with 7.0

Black Heart
Jul 22nd, 2002, 05:41 PM
I don't have PS 7, but I suppose there are only few differences with the previous version... Just depends Trik Topz is looking in particular way for PS 7 tutorials or for tutorials that work also with PS 7.

Rei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 05:53 PM
Yep, Trik Topz, some tutorials work for both versions. There are dozens of PS 6 tutorials around. It depends on what are you looking for. Do you need a general help or a tutorial for anything in particular?

Gadzoox
Jul 24th, 2002, 02:41 PM
I've you've got the full version, you should be able to find a tutorial in the actual program... Check out under 'help', you might find it. I use the oldy 6.0 version! ;) Congrats by the way, it's one of the bestest graphic programs out there!

kamari-ice
Jul 24th, 2002, 05:07 PM
Opps, sorry I was talking about PhotoStudio.
Well, you need tutorials for Adobe Photoshop.

Spirit
Jul 24th, 2002, 07:05 PM
well.... I guess you can experiment =P Thats how I got to where I'm at now. For the tutorials hit google and search for ps7 tutorials

Macceh^
Jul 25th, 2002, 03:44 AM
www.wastedyouth.org is exellent