PDA

View Full Version : Snow Day

IcyMourdor
Feb 1st, 2002, 02:58 PM
Snow days are the greatest thing in the world. We get out of taking tests and you get another day to do your homework.

Do you get snow days often and what do you do on your snow days?

JC Denton
Feb 1st, 2002, 03:18 PM
we never get snow days in england or at least not at my school, even if there is six foot of it.
your lucky, its so unfair.

x157anz
Feb 1st, 2002, 04:37 PM
Lol ye i know england never gets snow.
The last time it snowed here was about 1 year ago and it hardly stuck then :(

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 04:41 PM
We Had The Worst Snow Yesterday And Today!.! Uff The Shovling The Path Way.... Aaah And That Also Early In The Morning. I Hate That. But I Love Snow!.! It Looks So Beautiful!.! And I Love Making SnowMans!.! :D

Mercury Shadow
Feb 1st, 2002, 04:51 PM
I agree, snowdays are great and the perfect time to play PS2! My school has 3 days that we can use for snow days, otherwise we have to make them up at the end of the year. I haven't gotten a snow day yet, and it doesn't look good :( I need to live up North where there is more snow!

007_JamesBond
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:14 PM
Oh the weather outside is frightfull and the fire is so delightfull, and youve got no place to go let it snow, let it snow, LET IT SNOW

Snow is awsome, when we have days off it is the first one tht we have had in years, ladt year we got off from threats and that is all

IcyMourdor
Feb 1st, 2002, 07:19 PM
As 007 said, this is our first actual snow day in about 3 years. This is Wisconsin! We used to have to make up about a week of school because we missed so much. Now, unless some nutcase goes and makes a bomb threat, we are stuck in school.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:40 PM
Hay today snow day was sweet,i have just been snowmobiling it was so fun considering the snow disapeared for awhile.But anyways today was awesome

jenova_jeb
Feb 1st, 2002, 09:25 PM
It snowed tons here the past few days, but being as how I'm homeschooled, I didn't get the day off (only bad thing about it :( ). But I did get to do some shoveling, and made enough money for a new PS2 game :D .

007_JamesBond
Feb 2nd, 2002, 03:12 PM
I went snowmobiling too it was good

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
I went snowmobiling too it was good

My snowmobile is faster

Neo_Soldier28
Feb 3rd, 2002, 09:13 PM
I love these snow days how perfect could this one have been planned next week we have wednesday off too

Spirit
Feb 3rd, 2002, 09:19 PM
yep snow is already melted here :( I wish it wasn't so soon :(
btw neo soldier, check your private messages

Reid
Feb 3rd, 2002, 11:34 PM
Our school never has snow days unless it's completely drastic!
Ugh . . .
but I live twenty minutes from school so sometimes I just don't go if there's bad weather, the only drawback being I have to make up all of the work I missed that day.
:mad:

I heard all of the Ontario public school get until this Wednesday off though.
Lucky . . .

007_JamesBond
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:25 PM
yeah well SSSnake I was on the crapy one of mine, my fast one was at home

IcyMourdor
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:02 PM
I wouldn't complain, 007. I don't even have a snowmobile.

Indrid Cold
Jun 13th, 2002, 06:52 PM
Snow's here great, but the weather is Negative 18. thats tough cold.

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:31 PM
We get em every year mostly....so awesome...spend the whole day playin my ps2 in bed. We had three days off this year because of a really bad ice storm...trees and powerlines were fallin all around my house...scary stuff!