PDA

View Full Version : why

Spirit
Jul 19th, 2002, 02:29 PM
ok I was away.... I am away and my sicnerest apologies on why I am so. I promise I will check back here every once ina while I just dont have time people, I'm really sorry. I miss you all dearly, and wish that someday I'll be able to see more of you on more often. Yes I'm still making signatures at a really slow rate but I had sooo much work/other extracillicular activities that I just can't handle all of them at once O_o
Just wanted to say this so you don't think I quit but I am going into airforce fairly soon so for 6 weeks afterwards you won't see me :(

kupoartist
Jul 19th, 2002, 02:47 PM
awww... thats too bad :( . but I'm sure you'll always remember us anyways, and when you've got the time, there will always be a chair for you in our little room. Hey, i'll even put a hot-water-bottle on it if you prefer warm seats ^_^ hope to see you back soon spirit :happy:

Harry
Jul 19th, 2002, 03:55 PM
Hey Spirit, really sorry to hear that. But you'll be always welcome here; luckily, this community is still different from other ones... we don't forget nice people and members... So whenever you'll have a chance, come here, and just say hello - and you'll be welcome :)

IcyMourdor
Jul 19th, 2002, 07:19 PM
Sorry to hear you go man, but it is for a very worthy cause. Work hard Spirit.

Hylas
Jul 20th, 2002, 05:59 AM
Are you really going to the airforce? EEK! Good luck! :shock:

Spirit
Jul 20th, 2002, 06:01 PM
thanks everyone but I'm not going in until october, I just really don't want to leave and be over with, so I will miss you all dearly and I will be back, that I promise you :D

happy_doughnut
Jul 20th, 2002, 06:44 PM
Woah, the airforce. *shivers* Well, it's sad that you'll be leaving. Take good care of yourself and make sure to come back when you can ! http://imbiss-coding.de/smiliez.de/smz/glcklch/glcklch_115.gif

Hadoken
Jul 20th, 2002, 08:00 PM
c ya dude
make sure you dont get caught with any "you know what" while your in there. you get in trouble for that. but neways, have fun. should give you a good chance to experiance new highs.;)
(and NO, not that kinda high)