PDA

View Full Version : goodbye

nanjij
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:24 AM
This was probably be my last post for around 10 days for i am going on the italian exchange. dont worry i'll bring back my ps2family back presents. same goes for rocky, and the anti chris but there never on.

so i guess this is goodbye, BYE

*sheeds a tear* :(

x157anz
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:28 AM
Good Bye nanjij il sure miss ya m8 :( Im going to teneriff in 1 week aswell so il be going soon :(

*Cries*

Anyway have a great time m8 :)

JC Denton
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:33 AM
see you nanjij, i hope you are staying with a good
italian. it would be really awful if you stayed with a total loner, and you dont see any of your freinds all week, where in italy are you going?

MANKIND
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:38 AM
see ya nanjij you better bring me back a present tell rocky and anti chris to bring me one back as well:D

JC Denton
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:39 AM
have a nice time in teneriff x157anz, you have to buy presents to your freinds to ,hint hint ME wink wink

Hadoken
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:41 AM
whoa. this forum sure has gotten fast!:D
who`s the new member?
and btw, c ya nanj!!

MANKIND
Feb 1st, 2002, 09:06 AM
have a good time u guys. i hope u dont miss ur dad cameron 2 much christoph' but i guess a part of him is alwys with u ie in the form of the thing he inserted last night . this chinese MAN came looking 4 u and he said his name was leanne!have a really great time nanjij, rocky and the anti chris and bring me and jc denton some thing nice oh and

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!

Soul Angel
Feb 1st, 2002, 09:07 AM
Bye nanjij (bro)
I hope you have a nice time in Italy, will miss you!!!!!

Well see you when you come back, don't worry about us just enjoy yourself while there ;)

IcyMourdor
Feb 1st, 2002, 10:16 AM
If you don't bring me back some food, I'll kill you.

Nah, talk to ya later.

Neo_Soldier28
Feb 1st, 2002, 11:52 AM
See ya nanji have fun and enjoy it well all be here when you get back, i think....

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 12:34 PM
Yes Nanjij, Good Bye And Take Good Care Of Ureself, Keep Smiling!.! Have Fun In Italy And If U See Internet Connection Anywhere.....Drop A Thread Or Something!! :D

Aight Man.......See U Soon!.! :)

Spirit
Feb 1st, 2002, 03:56 PM
ohhh, nanjij, I hope you have fun man! keep it real dude, and have the best time ever (find a chick too, don't worry about the costs)

007_JamesBond
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:49 PM
hope that you have fun man catch you on the flip side. See ya later

nanjij
Feb 11th, 2002, 03:55 AM
thank u for al;l ure replies they were all very touching. i didnt see this thread till after i made a new one. anyway mankind and jc denton christoph got a new name it "Harlim". anyway i couldnt get online my partner didnt have the internet. so when shall i give out presents?

LoRd BanShee
Feb 11th, 2002, 04:07 AM
Have fun in Italy, it's a really beautiful country (i've been there a lot!) Try not to annoy the women too much;) :D (beautiful as well!)

Hope to hear off you soon!
"Hasta La vista" or is it "Ciao"?:rolleyes: