PDA

View Full Version : What's up?

Lost_myth
Jul 17th, 2002, 09:17 PM
You ever just feel mindless other than when you watch tv?

Just feel like staring into nothingness...thin air?

What do you suppose causes you to do so?

Maybe you feel like a robot sometimes... Or even an extraterrestrial like me?

Maybe not...:ghost:

Infernal Mass
Jul 17th, 2002, 09:26 PM
lol!..like day dream you mean?...nah i can't remember the last time i did that.

btw: cool post :)

Gadzoox
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:00 PM
I've been permanently lost in my own world for about seven years now...ahhh... its nice here. ;)

Lost_myth
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:18 PM
lol... that's great. I'm from another world.

Gadzoox
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:20 PM
Excellent. :laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:43 AM
I'm immune, after watching tv for as long as i have, you learn to control the strong force that grasps us all. I'm am it's leader, and it respects me for being so strong in the media world. And not being mesmerized by the tiny lights which it uses to hypmitize it's victims.

Lost_myth
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:51 PM
I was asking other than tv., do you find yourself staring at things after your done thinking or pondering.

Like when you wake up from sleeping, what was the first thing you saw?

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 18th, 2002, 03:54 PM
Do I stare off into space...

Oh good god yes

Lost_myth
Jul 18th, 2002, 04:48 PM
So if you do daydream what is it usually about?

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:35 PM
I normally always do it during class....and its usually if I just started a new game or something and I want to get home to play it...

Lost_myth
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:45 PM
I kinda zone out most of the time so I don't usually think.

When I daydream it's usually about future love and how I want to change. Sad really. I get depressed sometimes... but there's always a smile.

Gadzoox
Jul 19th, 2002, 12:10 AM
Oddly enough I usually daydream of either what i'm going to draw/paint/colour next or of myself relaxing in a sun beam amidst forested lands for as far at the eye can see.... ahhhhh

Lost_myth
Jul 19th, 2002, 07:11 PM
I think we all daydream of what we want most or desire at the time. At least I do.

Rei
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:25 AM
I don't think I'm a robot, at least I hope I'm not, but I do stare at things for a long time sometimes. After that, I can't even say I was thinking about something or not. It's like falling asleep for a little time. Not daydreaming, because daydreaming is a different status (you are actually thinking of something in that case). Just like a lack of active consciousness for some minutes and then back to normal. I think it's common also for other people, that's why I think I'm not a robot :laugh:

Daniel Legge
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:01 AM
im not a robot but i wish i was so i wudnt have to feel as crap as i do all the time.
i mostly feel lonely and bored but if i was a robot i wudnt have feelings.

Lost_myth
Jul 21st, 2002, 01:18 PM
If you can't feel crap you can't know what good is.

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 21st, 2002, 03:01 PM
This is scary....Have you ever been driving and thinking about something, and you slowly zone out. Then all of a sudden you realize you're downtown and you don't remember driving the past mile or so.

Lost_myth
Jul 21st, 2002, 03:03 PM
Can't say that I have. But my brother did something like that and we almost got into an accident with all the mist and gas in our way.

Cannibal Clown
Jul 21st, 2002, 06:33 PM
I zone out all of the time. When i'm just waking up,and someone talks to me, i usually don't hear them, or in school, at time i'm in so much thought i don't notice someone talking to me until they snap their fingers in front of my face.

Daydreaming is a real problem for me. I do it constantly, and sometimes, if i'm just in my room bored i'll go on for a few hours,three four hours i'll just think to ,myself, about things, wishing, or imagining. On walks home from work, i have thoughts of the oddest things, and taking trips into town,i'll go off into another dimention, not reralizing that i have been waling for nearly an hour. Then i realize that i got to where wanted to go to in what feels like two minutes, when in reality i have been going for about four miles.

It's really wierd.

Lost_myth
Jul 21st, 2002, 08:49 PM
That is strange... I do that when I walk home from school too.