PDA

View Full Version : For those of you that drive, what kinda car do you have??

AudioBoxer
Jul 17th, 2002, 04:54 PM
I drive a Honda 2000, It is a company car but now is mine, I put alot of money and time I have 7 inch flowmasters on it. Kick ass stereo system, it is lower and a tall fin in the back

RobHardo
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:24 PM
96 explorer

Spank-A-Thon
Jul 17th, 2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by TrikTopz
I drive a Honda 2000, It is a company car but now is mine, I put alot of money and time I have 7 inch flowmasters on it. Kick ass stereo system, it is lower and a tall fin in the back What size engine is in a Honda 2000? I own a Honda too and hence am familiar with the Honda range. I've never heard of a Honda 2000...

A Honda S2000, sure, my friend has one - an awesome piece of car for the price - but a Honda 2000??? Gimme more details man! Engine size! Number of gears! The size of the rims, etc!!!

- S

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 17th, 2002, 08:41 PM
I own a 1988 Pontiac Grand Am Turbo

Gadzoox
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:02 PM
I've got a 2002 Dodge Viper GTS!!...

Well...change 'I' to 'my parents'...

....and change '2002 Dodge Viper GTS' to '1994 Pontiac Transport Minivan'....

I try... :sarcasm:

AudioBoxer
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:13 PM
civic 2000 is my blue Civic SI
I have a wings west body kit on it and 17" white 5Zigen wheels. I have a Tanabe exhaust system.

455hp is not the horsepower it is an inside thing.

AudioBoxer
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:14 PM
ya I have pics but I cant get my site to upload them so I will try later

Infernal Mass
Jul 18th, 2002, 01:15 AM
http://www.bizarremag.com/picture/archive/Vietnamese.jpg

Here's my stroller...it gets excellent gas mileage. As you can see i went for the upgrade..I spare no expense when it comes to travel

Hadoken
Jul 18th, 2002, 01:05 PM
'96 svx lsi

these pics are pretty old. its back when my car was practically stock. i've had done mass redesigning since then. i'm currently re-fitting my car with a new body kit. the last one i put on didnt exactly fit right. there are no companies that make bodykits for the svx. so i'm forced to use kits for other cars. but thats exactly what will make my car more unique than anyone elses. i didnt buy some aftermarket kit and just snapped it on and painted the car and went "oooh, my car is soo unique.". pfft, anyone can do that. all they need is money. but lets see them do like me and put on custom parts which are hand made by themself. i dont mean MAKE the parts yourself. but i mean buying them, cutting them, remolding them, the works. i dont think many people would go as far as to do that. and it shows that they take the easy path in building a car. there are too many ricers around these days. i just drive for less than a mile and already see a car with a kit on. nothing really distinguishes them from the other people. they're all pretty much the same. its almost sickening. every prelude with an invader body kit, every eclipse with a blitz kit, it just gets so dull. so when i finish my car, it'll stand out from every damn pussy who thinks they're all that with a car and a kit mommy and daddy paid for.

neways, here are a few picks i took about a year ago.

piccy (http://hainht.bravepages.com/pics/svx_1.jpg)

another one (http://hainht.bravepages.com/pics/svx_2.jpg)

last one for now (http://hainht.bravepages.com/pics/svx_3.jpg)

btw, that was over a year ago. i've changed practically every aspect of the car by now.
i'll have more pics up when i get the time. or i'll just show the car after i finish up with the kit. it'll be a few weeks though. i'm doing quite a lot.

p.s., if anyone could, please upload the pics someplace else. i might run out of bandwidth with the current webhosting servvice i'm using.

edit: and hey trik topz,
"455hp is not the horsepower it is an inside thing."
wha?? dude, u gotta makes more sense with your posts.

007_JamesBond
Jul 18th, 2002, 09:02 PM
I got a 1991 Dodge Dynasty, it needs work though

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 18th, 2002, 09:30 PM
A 2000 Chrysler neon. Wahooo!!! :laugh: But hey, it's got A/C :cool:

AudioBoxer
Jul 18th, 2002, 09:36 PM
it means 455hp, then I meant to say its an inside thing like a inside joke

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 18th, 2002, 09:55 PM
ya I have pics but I cant get my site to upload them so I will try later
Send them to me. I can have them online in a flash.

AudioBoxer
Jul 18th, 2002, 09:59 PM
ok thats cool tell me your E-Mail I have about 8 is that cool or I can just send the ones that are cool. Give me your E-mail real fast

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:16 PM
[email protected]

AudioBoxer
Jul 19th, 2002, 09:08 AM
Hey I sent those pics last night

Hadoken
Jul 19th, 2002, 01:34 PM
it means 455hp, then I meant to say its an inside thing like a inside joke

dude, u still make no sense. what has 455hp and what is the inside joke supposed to be. u just said that outta nowhere. how are people supposed to understand?

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 19th, 2002, 03:00 PM
Hey I sent those pics last night
What are .art files? I can't view them. Can't you send them in jpeg format?

AudioBoxer
Jul 19th, 2002, 04:18 PM
455 Horse Power.

Hadoken
Jul 19th, 2002, 04:48 PM
omg.. no offense dude, but u seem really stoopid.
i asked WHAT has 455hp, NOT what HP stands for.:disturb:
apparently your making no sense. i wonder wether or not u even did the work on your "cars".

Hadoken
Jul 19th, 2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by goodman
Hey Hadoken, did you ever get your electric tricycle fixed? You still driving the same machine, or are you playing with something else?? My 90 Toyota truck passed inspection, so im cool with it for another year! Here in TX we have new inspection standards, and its driving some people nuts, quite literally. I take good care of my ride so it was kewl, this time anyways...........

yeah man, didnt u know? i sold it to your brother for 3k. made a deal too.;)
if you get it as a christmas present from him this year and its broke, dont be suprised. i didnt do a very good job on it. so he must wanna give it away.
and duuh man, i'm not gonna sell my ride. thought about it last year, but didnt at the last minute. i'm looking for a 240sx right now, it seems like a nice ride, and if i do find one, i'm more than likely going to do a conversion on it. i'm thinkin S14 is pretty tight. only prob is there currently arent any i want in this area that are for sale.
and remember dude, always take out the happy grass and not store it in the car before going to an inspection. i'm sure you dont want another cavity search like back in '87.

AudioBoxer
Jul 19th, 2002, 06:35 PM
LOL bro I didnt do the work on my car the shop did. The people I work for paid for most of it.

Hadoken
Jul 19th, 2002, 07:17 PM
you mean for both your Si and S2000?:peoples:
then what did u mean by "I put alot of money and time I have 7 inch flowmasters on it. Kick ass stereo system, it is lower and a tall fin in the back"?

If the people you worked for payed for it, then why did u say YOU put a lot of money and time into it?
And also, you should be able to put on an exhaust by yourself. you did say you have some flowmasters on it.(which btw, flowmasters r ugly lookin)
And what about the Si? who paid for that.
and do either cars run 455HP? cuz if either one does, its tough to believe with the current modifications you listed.
btw, what is it you do for a living.

Infernal Mass
Jul 19th, 2002, 07:59 PM
http://movieweb.com/movie/judgedredd/jd9.jpg
You have been charged with falsifying the evidence...How do you Plea!!?

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 19th, 2002, 11:08 PM
I love Judge Dredd. The movie was a little sub par though.

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 19th, 2002, 11:29 PM
I never saw it. :P Anyways, to get back on cars.....Get this! There is this group of morons in my city who felt the need to customize their Neons ala the Fast and the Furious. Neons!! :roll:

Sid554
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:11 AM
I drive a 95 GMC Sonoma.

Hadoken
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:24 PM
yeah sleazy, i know. there are morons in every town. of course, they'll learn that they're morons once they figure out people are pointing and laughing at their cars instead of going ooh.
speaking of neons. i saw one around here the other day with a friggin type R sticker! lol
dumbest thing i've ever seen. of course, i see type R stickers all the time. its dumb when u know for sure the car isnt a type R(99.9% of the time, it isnt), but when u see it on a neon? now thats pretty much as dumb as they can get.
btw, i'm waiting for a response from trik topz.:disturb:

AudioBoxer
Jul 20th, 2002, 07:56 PM
LOL LOL LOL I dont have a SI I have a Honda Civic 2000. My company I work for did pay for the car and a bunch of other stuff. I put alot of my own money in it for the body kit, custom seats, flowmasters, fin, and I lowered it. They only pay for it if it need to get fixed + they baught it. Hadoken what kinda car you drive??

Hadoken
Jul 20th, 2002, 08:20 PM
Your making no sense, here is a re-cap of what you said.

I drive a Honda 2000, It is a company car but now is mine, I put alot of money and time I have 7 inch flowmasters on it. Kick ass stereo system, it is lower and a tall fin in the back
civic 2000 is my blue Civic SI
I have a wings west body kit on it and 17" white 5Zigen wheels. I have a Tanabe exhaust system.

455hp is not the horsepower it is an inside thing.

So what car do you have? be specific. A Honda S2000? Or a Honda civic?
And what do you mean you dont own an Si? You said it yourself that you did.
On one post, you said you had flowmasters, and on the other, you said you had tanabe's. So what exactly is it you have?
And btw, you said you made 100k a year. So how would it be you putting in a LOT of your own money for "the body kit, custom seats, flowmasters, fin, and having it lowered"?
you also didnt answer WHAT had 455hp.

I drive a '96 svx, but hey, i'm SURE you dont know anything about cars, so its pretty useless to tell you.
Why dont you just admit that your telling us BS. I've yet to see the pics of your car btw.

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 20th, 2002, 08:32 PM
Yeah whats up with those pics? You sent me ".art" files. Send those pics in jpeg format. I'll post em.

Spank-A-Thon
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Hadoken
Your making no sense, here is a re-cap of what you said.
<snip>
On one post, you said you had flowmasters, and on the other, you said you had tanabe's. So what exactly is it you have?
And btw, you said you made 100k a year. So how would it be you putting in a LOT of your own money for "the body kit, custom seats, flowmasters, fin, and having it lowered"?
you also didnt answer WHAT had 455hp.
<snip>Cos of course, if you earned 100K+ per year, a Honda Civic is what you would buy rather than say, a Viper, an Evo VII, Skyline maybe... :laugh:

Hadoken, thanks for pointing out that this is a 'dream' car thread! lol

- S

AudioBoxer
Jul 21st, 2002, 03:53 PM
I am sending the pics in right now they should be on the site within today
]

Hadoken
Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:32 PM
still waiting... thats a day late.
not gonna disappear on us now, are ya?:ghost:

Infernal Mass
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:22 PM
check it out...

http://www.lamer.net/toilet-type-r.jpg

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:44 PM
My ride (http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/16533fad/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/My+ride.jpg?bcyoGZ9A8SmoEyeC)

Heres my ride if anyone cares

Sleazy P Martini
Jul 23rd, 2002, 06:48 AM
Hey cool ride SSSnake. Much better than my old car. (1986 K car :laugh: )

Hadoken
Jul 23rd, 2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Kabuki Magnifico
check it out...

http://www.lamer.net/toilet-type-r.jpg

i think carbon fiber would look better. lol:laugh: