PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cold

Ice Cold
Jul 17th, 2002, 02:20 PM
Hey there guys! Thought I`d let you know why I haven`t posted in a while. I`m up here in Canada till the 27. And dont have access to a computer. C-ya in a little while!

Cannibal Clown
Jul 17th, 2002, 02:22 PM
Well that must s*ck royal ass. Hope to hear from you till then i guess. But while you're there, be sure to get all of your well needed fishing in during your stay.

BlackThornn
Jul 17th, 2002, 02:25 PM
Eh? Gonna play some hockey, eh?

Yoo hozer. :D

Gadzoox
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by BlackThornn
Eh? Gonna play some hockey, eh?

Yoo hozer. :D

Hey!:mad:
I'm Canadian and I don't play hockey... I do say 'eh' though... I don't even resent that comment. *sigh*:disturb:

Cursed Americans ;) :nerv:

RobHardo
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:15 PM
lol blame canada blame canada, eh? jk jk jk eh?

Gadzoox
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:18 PM
:laugh: That was a hilarious movie! I got the soundtrack too!

Beretta55
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:19 PM
dont diss canada diss people on forums!!!! jk jk but that sucks when you come back to your house post!!! or there will be thugs in your room ready to beat you up!! BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *walks off and continues to laugh evily*

Gadzoox
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by baretta55
dont diss canada diss people on forums!!!! jk jk but that sucks when you come back to your house post!!! or there will be thugs in your room ready to beat you up!! BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *walks off and continues to laugh evily*

I don't understand your crazy non-sensical logics! :roll: :laugh:

Beretta55
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:27 PM
and the bad think is zoox *sends a army of twixafter gadzoox* have fun! *sends little pikmin* be free my prettys!!!

Gadzoox
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:32 PM
EEK!

Wait a sec! Twix eh? Hurmm... *eats the Twix army*

Pikmen eh? Hurmm... *eats those too*

*cackles madly with Pikmen and Twix hanging out of her mouth*
:blergh: