PDA

View Full Version : :)

swedishmike
Jul 17th, 2002, 12:16 PM
yeah i`ve read about kingdoomhearts it sounds very good :happy:

Gadzoox
Jul 17th, 2002, 02:58 PM
I that the one with Disney and Squaresoft and the voice-over with Hailey Joel Osmet (that kid from the 'Sixth Sense')?! Looks like it couldbe interesting...

RobHardo
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:29 PM
I read about that game in GamePro it looks bad, bad as in cool. kind of like rad

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 17th, 2002, 06:52 PM
I just hope it isn't too kiddy like

Gadzoox
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Solid: Snake
I read about that game in GamePro it looks bad, bad as in cool. kind of like rad

LOL!

I bet the graphics with be kick-ass because of both Disney and Squaresoft, and the stoy line since its Squaresoft. BUT since it's Disney, it might be a little kiddy-ish as S4H mentioned... I hope not.

Macceh^
Jul 31st, 2002, 02:33 AM
I cant wait for this game tbh, even if it is kiddy it'll be fun to see all the old ff characters again :)

Gadzoox
Aug 8th, 2002, 03:09 PM
How the heck do they plan on integrating the old characters into a (completely?) different story-line?!

merylsilverburg
Aug 9th, 2002, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Gadzoox
How the heck do they plan on integrating the old characters into a (completely?) different story-line?!

The old characters don't really play a role in the main storyline, since the quest is focused on Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Basically (from what I've read) the old characters just make a cameo in the different parts of the cities that Sora and his pals visit. There, they just help with clues (I think). Either that, or they actually do fight alongside Sora, but I thought it was only the Disney characters that got to fight. Am I wrong? :confused:

kupoartist
Aug 9th, 2002, 08:11 AM
your more or less right Meryl, but only the first 3 characters (Selphie, Wakka and Tidus) have almost nothing to do in the storyline: As I understand, Squall's group (Squall, Aeris, Yuffie... I think) Are battling the heartless (the army of all the evil disney people), also Cloud seems to have some role as well. They aren't major roles, but they are of the same quality as the Disney characters they star alongside (with the exception of Mickey, Donald and Goofy)

Also, I agree that this game is worth looking foward to: Its virtually on the top of the list of PS2 games I want, though it won't be out in Europe till hell freezes over, or in other words, about the same time as FFXI gets here :laugh:

Sleazy P Martini
Aug 9th, 2002, 08:49 AM
I'll try it....but I'm not sure I can into a game starring Donald Duck and Goofy. :disgust:

Gadzoox
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:16 PM
Oh.. I thought it had nothing to do with Donald and Goofy and those guys... damnit! Now I don't want this to come out!!

I personall really don't like Donald, Mickey and Goofy (any of those Disney characters except /maybe/ Pluto.) and find it degrating to Squall and Cloud and all those guys!!! Darn it all!! NOOooo!! I thought they were going to be completely new RP-ish characters, like human (not clutsy 'furries')!! BLARG!!! This sucks. *pout* :weep:

merylsilverburg
Aug 10th, 2002, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by Gadzoox
Oh.. I thought it had nothing to do with Donald and Goofy and those guys... damnit! Now I don't want this to come out!!

I personall really don't like Donald, Mickey and Goofy (any of those Disney characters except /maybe/ Pluto.) and find it degrating to Squall and Cloud and all those guys!!! Darn it all!! NOOooo!! I thought they were going to be completely new RP-ish characters, like human (not clutsy 'furries')!! BLARG!!! This sucks. *pout* :weep:

Hey, I don't like most of the Disney characters (like Mickey, Minnie, and all those) either, but I still think this game is worth trying. Man, I guess it's just the five of us (me, the_artist, Macceh^, Solid: Snake, and swedishmike) who look forward to this game. :laugh: Okay, so it's kinda kiddish and not very appealing to some people, but the graphics and the storyline and the music (which I already heard and liked) all seem very good. Plus, I like how they mixed two totally different designs into a game and made it look very appealing. Besides, Japan (which is where the main Squaresoft is based) loves Disney, so something like this was bound to come up. :)

MakgSnake
Aug 12th, 2002, 11:37 PM
I Love Disney.....But I Love Warner Bros More..

Neways..... Hey Did U Guys Know That The "SIXTH SENSE" Child Is Giving The Voice Over For The Main Lead Character Of The Kingdom Hearts?.......

Soul Angel
Aug 13th, 2002, 05:42 AM
I didn't know that Makg :)
I have to admit I would like to try this game out and see what its like :happy:
It'll probably be the only Disney game I'll play, but I'm sure it will be good or at least the best Disney game made so far anyway

DragonSphere
Aug 13th, 2002, 11:42 PM
Source: IGN (http://ps2.ign.com/articles/367/367584p1.html)

August 13, 2002 - In an announcement made this morning, Squaresoft revealed that it would be letting RPG fans in San Francisco have a go at Kingdom Hearts nearly a month early. While the game won't be available for purchase at the event (that's September 17 people, stay strong!), it will be readily available for play in addition to free posters given out to early attendees (on a first come/first serve basis).

So if you're in the San Francisco area and can't wait to get your hands on the most anticipated RPG title of 2002, head on over to the only PlayStation store in town (at the Metreon, 101 mission street) next Friday, August 23 at 2PM (until 6PM), and try your luck. We'll be attending as well, see you there!

And the best part is, I'm only 15 mintues away from Metreon! I've missed other Square gatherings there before, but this time I'll make sure that I get there and play it by going extra early (most likely around 8 or 9 in the morning). So if I do get the chance to play Kingdom Hearts, I'll post my impressions here.

Infernal Mass
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:59 PM
:disturb: ..a poster. I guess it's beter than nothin'