PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Kind of Breakfast??Explain!!!

AudioBoxer
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:56 PM
???? Mine is cereal, I love those hunny nut chex they are the best!!!!!!

That is of course a fast breakfast but Like for a cooked eggs, tons of bacon and chocolate milk mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Gadzoox
Jul 16th, 2002, 11:06 PM
A nice big breakfast of two eggs over-easy, toast, tomatos, home-fries and bacon is delicious!! MMmm! :drool:

Infernal Mass
Jul 17th, 2002, 01:39 AM
waffles, they are the wellspring from which i flow...pancakes are good too.

Beretta55
Jul 17th, 2002, 01:55 AM
bacon yo!

Evil Parrot
Jul 17th, 2002, 02:23 AM
During the week I prefer cereal, Rice Krispies or something. On Sunday though I go the whole hog with sausages, smoked bacon, eggs, beans and potato scones (fried potato slices). Mmmmmmm....

IcyMourdor
Jul 17th, 2002, 10:26 AM
Meat

Sausage, Ham, Bacon. They all go together with eggs and other popular breakfest foods. Can NEVER have enough meat.

Cannibal Clown
Jul 17th, 2002, 01:17 PM
I work at a resturaunt, so to me the best kinda breakfast is a free one. With the ham, bacon, sausage,waffles, pancakes, eggs, and little breakfast deserts, cake, pie, all sorts of lovely delishous pie. Bagels, toast. Whatever is cooked is good, but when it's free, it's better.

But usually i have to just pay half price, unless it's an extra order that was made, and they need someone else to eat it.

But cerial is cool too.

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 17th, 2002, 01:41 PM
Like CC said I work at a food related place as well...and the boss is pretty cool so I can pretty much make whatever I want when its not busy and eat it...so I usually just make scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and the occasional pancake.

happy_doughnut
Jul 17th, 2002, 04:30 PM
^ You always eat the food :laugh:

Anyhow, I like waffles and toast.
They're good, tasty, innutritious. . . yay.
Bacon and cereal are both good, too, though.

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 17th, 2002, 06:39 PM
Sure do :ghost:

Beretta55
Jul 17th, 2002, 06:59 PM
not if i eat all thef food faster!!!!:laugh:

RobHardo
Jul 17th, 2002, 07:29 PM
4 bowls of Cocoa Pebbles, ye that's the shiznick right there