PDA

View Full Version : Lunch Lady Land

IcyMourdor
Jan 31st, 2002, 10:17 PM
What are some of the pranks you pulled at school? Simple as that.

Cannibal Clown
Jan 31st, 2002, 10:27 PM
Okay, let's see here. This is only the stuff that I've done during lunch.
1.)Stole a crate of milk cartons
2.)Ran off with a couple of chairs with 007
3.)Yelled at the entire lunch line saying I hate cameras and everyone who uses them.
4.)Traded a dollar in for 4 quarters, followed by ten dimes, but couldn't get her to give me nickles, so I demanded pennies.
5.)Took ten feet of napkins to clean up a couple of crums.
6.)Ate a thing of Ketchup, paper and all.
7.)Yelled at a couiple of chicks saying how much I loved it when they slapped my ass.
8.)Stole an epty christmas gift on desplay and gave it to one of the cashiers saying marry christmas.
9.)Yelled out loud to the entire lunch room that I was gay so that i could get a carton of fries from SSSnake.
10.)Offered two dollars to a few girls so that I could see their breasts.
11.)Stole a thing of mustard.
12.)Threatened to take off a teachers wig and parade it around like a flag ona stick like an indian. Followed by running around him chanting.
13.)Told the lunch ladies that 007 and I were from the Food Health Administration wondering where they kept the REAL food.

That's all of the stuff worth mentioning I guess. I'm not going to get into all of the little things. I don't have that much room. And my fingers are getting tired.

MakgSnake
Feb 1st, 2002, 12:05 AM
Thats Some Crazy!!!!!! But Yet Extremly Funny Stuff, Someone Which Ive Already Heard From SSSnake!.!

Spirit
Feb 1st, 2002, 12:53 AM
hmmm let's see:
took my friend's hand and put it on his gf tits in front of 50 people....(in the senior lounge)
I got drunk so much that I had to puke in school after lunch for like 20 minutes(I got drunk before school once lmao)
I made out with a girl in the cafeteria once, when we stayed after school
I ate 10 ice cream bars in 15 minutes
I scared a chick with a laser pointer
I took a picture of a chick giving a handjob :D

x157anz
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:04 AM
Hey im gonna try some of them today :D

BowevelJoe
Feb 1st, 2002, 08:08 AM
hmm in middle school i used to throw away my tray and everything into the trash can, i lit the trash cans on fire at least once a week, hahaha cannibal, you should have offered $5, its all i needed :) i broke a table when me and my friend acted like whe were in a bar fight, but there wasnt any glass stuff to break, so i got him to slam me through one of those cheap tables, it was awsome!

Cannibal Clown
Feb 1st, 2002, 09:31 AM
Hey, you guys are awesome. if i did any of those things I would get suspended for sure at my school. And Spiritslayer, I wish i had a life like yours. It sounds like it kicks ass!

IcyMourdor
Feb 1st, 2002, 10:05 AM
Do have any more ideas to try, CC? We better have the same lunch shift next term so I can so you do some more stuff.

007_JamesBond
Feb 1st, 2002, 05:39 PM
This did not really happen at lunch but

At the girls basketball game I asked the girls from the opposing team if they wanted to come to a sexy party.

The good times that we had during lunch though right Cannibal Clown

x157anz
Feb 1st, 2002, 06:11 PM
Locked the teacher out of his own room. <--- it was soooo funny
I set a stink bomb off in class 1nce that was a long time ago though.

Nuthing much els really :rolleyes:

007_JamesBond
Feb 1st, 2002, 06:16 PM
That sounds funny, you have to do more though, like me and Cannibal Clown, keep it up

BowevelJoe
Feb 1st, 2002, 10:42 PM
ah man in chemistry, we have blown up so much ****...i lit my hair on fire by accident one day, we blew up a beaker by mixing up random chemicals, one day the gas was leaking out an knowone knew until the smell became so bad lol...Ah! and then another time we broke a ton of mercury themometers, school was out for a week! :) :D

IcyMourdor
Feb 1st, 2002, 10:44 PM
And I thought I was evil.

Spirit
Feb 2nd, 2002, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
Hey, you guys are awesome. if i did any of those things I would get suspended for sure at my school. And Spiritslayer, I wish i had a life like yours. It sounds like it kicks ass!
lol well I've had a bit of fun my school yrs, I'm in college now so I can't do that $hit anymore, well at least not behind closed doors :D I forgot to mention that one time, during homecoming I caught two people having sex in the cafeteria (they thought noone was dumb enough to go there) and I found them 'cause i was looking for a place to drink my absolut vodka.. that was fun, and when they were done, I yelled "Nice f*****ng guys" and ran off lol..... such nice memories..

007_JamesBond
Feb 2nd, 2002, 11:15 AM
in college it just gets more interresting

IcyMourdor
Feb 2nd, 2002, 11:18 AM
I'm only a year and half away from going to college. Sweet.

007_JamesBond
Feb 2nd, 2002, 03:09 PM
I am year and a half away from blowing expensive things up in foreign countries with big expensive toys , then I will become a spy