PDA

View Full Version : xXx, Bond, or Borne ?

Vicious_2003
Jul 15th, 2002, 09:02 PM
You guys think this xXx movie will be good. I just saw the new trailer and man it looks great, and anything with samuel L jackson as a mentor is always good (Star Wars, Matrix) lol. Wonder who will be the best Secret agent after this movie. Borne, xXx, or Bond

Qjij_jijQ
Jul 15th, 2002, 09:26 PM
Eh... Samuel L. Jackson isn't in The Matrix...
But xXx seems like a very cool movie... :D

Vicious_2003
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:12 PM
Really ?. Oh yeah, whats that guys name then.hmmmmm ?

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Thats laurence Fishburne in the matrix not samuel.As for the best secret agent after xXx comes out will still be bourne.

AudioBoxer
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:34 PM
ya I saw the premire of xXx in LA and it is a bad ass movie so I loved it, but out of bourne and 007 I cant wait till bond

Cannibal Clown
Jul 16th, 2002, 12:52 PM
I think that xXx will be a real kick ass movie, but i don't know if he'll top off the other egents. I'm sure he'll take down bond, but Bourne will be very difficult to top off. So i say that Bourne will be triumphant for many years to come.

Infernal Mass
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:14 PM
concerning Bourne: found this today

The Bourne Supremacy: Variety reports that Universal plans to do two further Robert Ludlum adaptations - "The Sigma Protocol" and this sequel to "The Bourne Identity". Matt Damon is expected to reprise the role, this time around trying to find the real killer behind the assassination of the Chinese vice-premier as the world thinks Bourne did it.

Cannibal Clown
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:20 PM
A second Bourne movie. Sweet ass! I can't wait till it comes out. trhe first one was awesome,and now another. Will the excitement never stop?!

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Kabuki Magnifico
concerning Bourne: found this today

The Bourne Supremacy: Variety reports that Universal plans to do two further Robert Ludlum adaptations - "The Sigma Protocol" and this sequel to "The Bourne Identity". Matt Damon is expected to reprise the role, this time around trying to find the real killer behind the assassination of the Chinese vice-premier as the world thinks Bourne did it.

Damn thats cool.I definatley be looking for the movie in the future.Hey Kabuki you know the estimated release date for the new bourne movie

MakgSnake
Jul 16th, 2002, 02:26 PM
I Dont Know About Bourne... Can Someone Tell Me Its MOVIES.... Thanks For That

As For Bond And xXx.....I Think xXx Is Gonig To Be Great With Amazing ACTION... But Bonds Amazing!!! The Best!.!

Infernal Mass
Jul 16th, 2002, 06:32 PM
SSnake-

that's all i the info i found..most likely a release date will be announced in a few weeks.

Mistah Big
Jul 16th, 2002, 07:46 PM
Yes, this xXx Movie seems to more hype then anything. I just hope it can live up to it;)