PDA

View Full Version : What changes do you hope they make for the new Mortal Kombat?

aj142
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:33 PM
New character ideas? Exotic sets? New Fatality moves? If you could be in charge of creating the next game of the series, how would you want it done?

AsylumEscapee
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:34 PM
Gore. It needs lots and lots of gore. It needs to shock people like Mortal Kombat 2 did back in the day.

aj142
Jul 16th, 2002, 11:40 AM
Oooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeaaahhhh..... I think you just got right to the heart of the issue with that reply. Definitely GORE and tons of it. Someone on a different board suggested a fatality move where you punch into a guys chest, rip his heart out and eat it raw... or a move where you tear off his balls and beat him over the head with them...HA! I thought that was brilliant.

AsylumEscapee
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:06 PM
Muhaha.. Exelent.

AudioBoxer
Jul 16th, 2002, 04:36 PM
LOL................................I think that they should make more 3d enviroments and stuff like that. What would be cool is if they make a online play for PS2, that would be the best Mortal Kombat To the ultimate

AsylumEscapee
Jul 16th, 2002, 09:13 PM
I don't know if online play is possible. With a fighting game, the slightest lag bump could really screw you up.

AudioBoxer
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:12 PM
LOL no I know there is one for PS2 but I cant recal the name

aj142
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:18 AM
Triktopz, that would be cool... an online user vs. user version! Ya know, I've never even tried playing HALO or Unreal Tournament online with other players. Only the multi-player at home. I'm too lazy to figure out how to hook my PS2 or XBox up to the internet. BTW, you were saying that the environments should be 3D... have you seen the screens? - http://www.mortalkombat.midway. om - They look pretty 3D to me! Well, at least as 3D as current technology will allow...

RobHardo
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:22 AM
I know it's one of the best fighters, but i never go a genesis so i never really go the full experience of the game so i don't know what will mak eme happy in the new one, I read they were thinking of cutting out the fatalities or somethin like that

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 17th, 2002, 01:28 PM
To build up your character.Make there specials stronger by fighting.Learn expirence by training.

aj142
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:31 AM
Solid Snake, where did you hear that they are considering taking out the fatalities? Geez, I hope not... that's what made the game famous! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to the new ones.

Infernal Mass
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:17 PM
i read they making all new fatalities, doing away with all the old ones.