PDA

View Full Version : Selling XBox!!!!!!!!!

AudioBoxer
Jul 14th, 2002, 09:42 PM
I am selling my almost new XBox, It is going for $185 or the person who bids the most (With me)............................................... .........It comes with 4 controllers, 11 games(5 of them not even unrapped)!!!!!

1.Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
2.Star Wars Jedi Starfighter(wrapped)
3.Hunter: The Reckoning
4.Spider-Man(wrapped)
5.Blood Omen 2
6.Circus Maximus(wrapped)
7.Halo
8.Genma Onimusha(wrapped)
9.Batman Vengeance(Wrapped)
10.Jet Set Radio Future
11.GUNVALKYRIE

111111. Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon(one little skratch but doesnt do anything to the game)

If you wanna buy it or bid on it PM or Catch me on AIM but dont E-Mail me

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 14th, 2002, 09:58 PM
Not to sound too nosey but may I ask why your selling this when you haven't even played some of your games....and dude, there are a lot of good games comin out for Xbox...I'd hold onto it if I were you...

BlackThornn
Jul 14th, 2002, 11:22 PM
I feel like b****slapping myself for saying this, but I agree with S4H. Keep the box.

I think you're bailing too early, man. Wait it out a little bit, play all your games at least once.. I've seen far too many people who looked at first and second gen. PS2 games and went "This is crap! There's barely any good titles!" and sold thier console in favor of a box.. only to cry about it when they heard about all the azz kickin' titles that are coming out for it later this year and down the line further.

Hate the console, murmur about it.. but keep it, if only for a contingency if you see a game later on that you REALLY want.

Also, I suggest getting the controller S instead of standard controllers (if that's what you got), they're not quite as hideous, and are a little more ergonomically suited to people who ain't yetis. :D

Black Heart
Jul 15th, 2002, 12:58 AM
Uhmmm.... I agree with them: I suggest you to keep it if you haven't played all the 11 games you own. You might change your mind after playing them.

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:14 PM
Yeah I got the smaller controller...it's much better...

Yeah just stick with it for awhile...yes the games right now aren't anything to rejoice over, maybe a few, but you'll really kick yourself if an awesome game came out for it in the future and you realize that you've already sold it...trust me

Vicious_2003
Jul 15th, 2002, 05:30 PM
You reallt think the S type is better than the original controller ? Me and my buddys who are mega fans of X Box (More them than me) Cant stand those things, I prefer a controller that fills out my hands, but I suppose if your a big fan of the PS2 controller (Wich im not) its would be what you refer. As far as that X Box deal I would jump at it but Im alwas hesitant to buy form people I dont know, or buy anything I cant see. And not to be rude but inless you are in desperate need of money selling that thing is a mistake

Mercury Shadow
Jul 15th, 2002, 09:01 PM
Is this on ebay? If it is and it's still $185, thats a damn good deal. give us a link.

Beretta55
Jul 15th, 2002, 09:30 PM
dude i would kick my own ass for doing that!! just wait out and more games will come in and if your selling jet set radio future i will have to come over their and kick your ass!!:laugh: anyway just keep your system dude.

AudioBoxer
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:48 PM
yeah it is in really good condition. No its not on E-Bay dont trust it. And yes I will now keep it for a while at least until Shemnue 2 comes out cus number 1 kicks major ass, so thanx for changing my mind

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:37 AM
Yes...I totally forgot about Shenmue 2...that series is so awesome!!

Oh and baretta since you like Future so much did you ever play the first one for the DC Jet Grind Radio?

Beretta55
Jul 16th, 2002, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire
Yes...I totally forgot about Shenmue 2...that series is so awesome!!

Oh and baretta since you like Future so much did you ever play the first one for the DC Jet Grind Radio?
yea i played the first one to death.

AudioBoxer
Jul 16th, 2002, 04:33 PM
it is kinda weird game tough but fun, I played it alot to. The best DC game ever made though was shemnue!!

Mistah Big
Jul 16th, 2002, 07:43 PM
Wow, I just joined up with you boyz. And I gotta tell ya, I didn't think there were any Xbox fans here. But I guess there are:)
<====Owner of an Xbox, 16 games for it and I have the S Controller along with the DVD kit;)

Beretta55
Jul 16th, 2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Mistah Big
Wow, I just joined up with you boyz. And I gotta tell ya, I didn't think there were any Xbox fans here. But I guess there are:)
<====Owner of an Xbox, 16 games for it and I have the S Controller along with the DVD kit;)
*goes up to mistah big and shakes his hand* cool another xbox owner wuz up dude and welcome to the forum.

Mistah Big
Jul 16th, 2002, 07:51 PM
Thank you kindly, a member of the Xbox site that I'm from told me about this site. So I thought I would check it out:)

Beretta55
Jul 16th, 2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Mistah Big
Thank you kindly, a member of the Xbox site that I'm from told me about this site. So I thought I would check it out:)
hmmmmmm....can you tell me what this xbox site is called and can you show me the link?

Mistah Big
Jul 16th, 2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by baretta55

hmmmmmm....can you tell me what this xbox site is called and can you show me the link?

Yes I can, the site is called XboxUsersGroup. And this is the link. http://www.xboxusersgroup.com And put BigBoi as the person that referred you.(that's me);)

Beretta55
Jul 16th, 2002, 08:13 PM
i joined by the way and i go by baretta55 the same i do here.