PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Online (DC)

Crono
Jul 14th, 2002, 07:21 PM
Who else from this forum plays PSO for DC online? I am in a clan called the Red Dragons ({RD}), and meet every night on Oberon 10 to play and chat and just have a good time. Yes, we are cheat code users, but you can trust us not to damage you character in any way- we use codes to dupe weps for other members and as protection against rival clans -RR- and TMG. :-D

AudioBoxer
Jul 14th, 2002, 09:25 PM
Yes I used to play it for about a week then I sold the game, it is soooo boring, I would rather play Stuntman for 2 days straight than play that game agian. Nothing agianst you. Its cool with me that you play that game so, Its like me and Diablo 2 I play it all the time maybe 3-5 hours straight 2 times a day so its cool

Crono
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:31 PM
Hmmm, have you ever played it online? I find it hard to believe you find the online aspect of the game boring... it's very addictive, but I do respect your opinion on the game... maybe we could play together on Diablo some time... :-)

Beretta55
Jul 15th, 2002, 08:24 PM
it sounds cool but i dont plan on getting the game cause i think clans are like the mafia once you join there is no getting out.

Mercury Shadow
Jul 15th, 2002, 08:53 PM
I bought PSO yesterday... but I don't have a TV near my phone jack and all the stuff you need to play. I'd love to play PSO online... hopefully I will someday.

AudioBoxer
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:51 PM
yeah we should wook up sometime on diablo