PDA

View Full Version : crazyness

Beretta55
Jul 13th, 2002, 09:09 PM
hey is there anything in your life that makes you crazy!! somethings make me go crazy like people think im insane and that sets me off.

007_JamesBond
Jul 13th, 2002, 09:16 PM
some people think that I am helpless, I hate that

another thing, after I lost my house a lot of people repetetivly showed me sympathy, and I am glad that they care and all but I dont need their sympathy

another thing I hate is when I cant help people that I know need it, that sort of drives me crazy

Uchiha Sasuke
Jul 13th, 2002, 09:17 PM
I dont know i really hate it when someone accuses me of something that i know and they know i didnt do.That makes me mad.

AsylumEscapee
Jul 13th, 2002, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
some people think that I am helpless, I hate that

another thing, after I lost my house a lot of people repetetivly showed me sympathy, and I am glad that they care and all but I dont need their sympathy

another thing I hate is when I cant help people that I know need it, that sort of drives me crazy

Heh. You hate it when people help you when you don't need it, but you also hate it when people you think need help won't let you interfere? Lets all think about this.

AudioBoxer
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:46 AM
The thing that drives me the craziest is when people tell me useless crap, I cant stand it, They will tell me something and whooopie dooo. :frust: :frust: :mad:

Joe
Jul 14th, 2002, 12:48 PM
Parents drive me crazy.

Girls drive me crazy (but that is in a crazy sexy way)

007_JamesBond
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:23 PM
alright Asylum, what I am trying to say is I hate to be helped but like to help, is that simple enough for you

Cannibal Clown
Jul 14th, 2002, 05:04 PM
I hate people all together. All of them seem to have an uncanny ability to piss me off. I hate preps, who treat me like sh*t, chicks who act like i'm nothing and ignore me like ui'm a f*cking ghost. Geeks who think that they are all that, and find it amusing to b*tch and c*ck off to me in that gay @ss way that makes me want to slam their f*cking heads into the damn wall. Teachers and elders who give me sh*t simply because i'm not an adult. C*ck s*ckers who work out all the time, and threaten to beat the sh*t out of me of i don't do what they tell me to, or if i don't stop being a retard. People i know who like to make everything seem to be my fault, who laugh at me whenever i f*ck something up, or do something stupid like i always seem to have the uncontralable tendancy to do. The people who seem to be angels to everyone they know, but when i come around they do something gay like ram their sholders into my chest, or trip me while walking down the hall, throw sh*t at me, yell at me for being stupid, as if i don'
t already have the concept down by now. @ss holes who rip me off, or take advantage of my generosity, or honesty, or trust. People who like to get my hopes up abo8ut something, and then in the end blow me off, or lie to me saying some gay as f*ck excuse for why their being such bastards!

People s*ck and they drive me crazy!

Sword 4 Hire
Jul 14th, 2002, 07:25 PM
Getting up early pi$$es me of...playin an RPG and knowing that there are five more to play and yet their sequals are already out...I hate being behind on things.

Beretta55
Jul 14th, 2002, 08:12 PM
i feel your pain CC that i feel the same way you do when people do that.

AsylumEscapee
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:18 PM
Cannibal, maybe you should go on one of those killing rampages we all love to hear about in the news.

alright Asylum, what I am trying to say is I hate to be helped but like to help, is that simple enough for you

Err.. what the hell..

happy_doughnut
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:53 PM

You're like me then ! More or less... :peoples: .

Anyhow, I have to say that my own self drives me crazy.
Too many things I pose to myself are hard to handle on my own and, therefore, make me go insane :mad:

That and ignorant people. Y'know. . . those ' know-it-alls ' . They think they know everything and yet they don't. Nosy people also make me mad -.- .

Hmm... I guess I dislike people in general :mad: .

AsylumEscapee
Jul 15th, 2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Mena
Hmm... I guess I dislike people in general :mad: .

You're like me then ! More or less...

Infernal Mass
Jul 15th, 2002, 12:40 AM
:frust: I hate the air..!!

AsylumEscapee
Jul 15th, 2002, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Kabuki Magnifico
:frust: I hate the air..!!

It's a breeding ground for crime, aint it?

Cannibal Clown
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by AsylumEscapee
Cannibal, maybe you should go on one of those killing rampages we all love to hear about in the news.

What the f*ck! Are you f*cking insane. That is the last thing i want to go through my mind when trying to handle the problems i have with people. Seriopusly, i don't need ideas of taking the problem into my own hands with a 9 mm, it can't be good for my health. I'm sorry for taking away the joy you get for finnally giving you something interesting to hear on the news, but i think i'll approach the problem in a better way.

AsylumEscapee
Jul 15th, 2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

What the f*ck! Are you f*cking insane. That is the last thing i want to go through my mind when trying to handle the problems i have with people. Seriopusly, i don't need ideas of taking the problem into my own hands with a 9 mm, it can't be good for my health. I'm sorry for taking away the joy you get for finnally giving you something interesting to hear on the news, but i think i'll approach the problem in a better way.

Hey, youre the one who said you hated people. Either you were just talking crap, or you'll be f***ed with till the end of time.

Infernal Mass
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:55 PM
:frust: I hate friends who talk smack!

AsylumEscapee
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:13 PM

Makes you wonder about the whole friend status. I hate it too.

happy_doughnut
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:28 PM

How can you can those people ' friends ' ?

Cannibal Clown
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:36 PM
I hate my friends. SSSnake can back me upon that one. SSSnake, I hate you. you bastard!!!